Forever - 5

When the plane landed, I felt like immediately jumping up and running off to get to Jungkook. Sadly, I had to wait a bit longer to see him and as impatiently as I was, my feet couldn't stay still. After the whole progress of getting out of the plane and finding my luggage, I rushed out to where we agreed on meeting. And there he stood: With a big bouquet of roses in one and pralines in the other hand. I ran towards him and jumped into his arms. He held me tight and I heard him say: "Welcome back. I missed you so, so much." I almost cried when I answered: "I missed you, too." He put me back on my feet after some time and looked into my eyes. Then he kissed me. Oh, how I missed feeling his lips on mine – even though the roses and pralines on my back were a bit distracting.

---Flashback---

Needless to say, I was enlightened to go on a date with him. He picked me up in front of my house (unseen by my parents, luckily) and we went to a small restaurant. It wasn't anything special but it felt really special to me. To basically sum up the evening: We were eating, joking, flirting but mostly blushing. He paid the bill and opened the door for me when we went outside again. And also the door of his car. On our way back to my home we continued to talk and laugh, but this time with less blushing at least. Instead of just letting me exit his car, he got out and once again opened the door for me. I giggled when I took his offered hand. He helped me to get out of the car and then pulled me closer to him. When I looked into his eyes I wasn't giggling anymore. I leaned in and kissed him. More than ever before I realized how much I had fallen for him. I only thought that I wished this could last forever but even that thought left my mind when I felt his fingers running through my hair. I pressed myself against him, wishing to feel him closer. It seemed like the time had stopped. However, even the longest kiss will be over once – sadly. And we suddenly jumped back from each other as we heard the gasp and the loud, indignantly "Katy!" of my parents who stood on the sidewalk, also just on their way home. At least I then didn't have to explain that I now had a boyfriend. And despite the initial shock, they embraced Jungkook faster than I thought.

---Back to the presence---

After probably quite some time we let go off each other. Jungkook handed me over the flowers and the chocolate and instead took my luggage. He put his free arm around my waist and plied me with questions while leading me to the exit. I could feel that he was as happy as me: He didn't stop talking. He always talked a lot about things he loved or when he was hyped up about something. I rather grew a bit more silent and enjoyed the moment. Finally being able to remember how strong his arms felt and how safe I was around him, I pressed his gifts to my chest and tried to answer all his questions.

We reached the exit and took the bus home. "Then I don't have to let go off your hand", Jungkook explained. As soon as we sat down, I realized how tired I was. I hated jetlags. My parents were ok with Jungkook picking me up. They had to work anyways since my plane landed in the morning of a normal workday. Us students on the other hand had holidays.

My parents and I had a nice but rather polite relationship. I knew I could rely on them and was thankful for them. But they weren't at home most of the time, working until late at night. So, I mostly lived my life unnoticed by them. They wanted to know what was going on in it nevertheless but weren't actively participating. I didn't mind though. Nonetheless, I already knew that they would ask a lot of questions as soon as they were back home and thinking about it made me sigh. "What is it?", Jungkook asked, now holding my hand instead of my waist. I shrugged my shoulders: "Just exhausted." Then I looked at him and added: "And so happy to be back." He smiled, kissed me once more and then put his arms around my shoulder, pulling me in. I rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes. While JK was playing with my hair I fell asleep.