Chapter 2: A 2nd night?

January 2, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.~

Dixie woke up feeling a warm body surrounding her. She felt the same feeling as she felt last night. She turned her head discovering him, the one you she ever stayed with for a night. She tried wiggling out. She was planning on leaving without him seeing. I mean they were just joking up right? Noting more. But before she could, she felt his tight on her waist get stronger and her body being pushed against his. "Mmm, no." He was still tired, so that's the only thing he could egg get out.

"Look, I don't mean to burst your bubble but I don't do this. I don't stick around, sorry if you expected something else." Damn that was harsh. Dixie didn't care though. She wasn't exactly the most loving person. She said what she felt like seeing no matter what it was, or how rude it was. " I didn't expect anything baby girl. But I do want you to stay." He said forming a huge smirk on his face. That same smirk that led a Dixie to him in the first place.

She would've fought harder for her wanting to leave but knowing the grip he had on her. She wasn't going to be able to get out so she went along. "Fine pretty boy, I'll stay." She said as she slowly started getting more comfortable. "Oh, your so kind." He said joking around wrapping his arms around her even more than they were before.

Before they could decide what they were going to do next they had both fallen asleep, still naked. Noah dint exactly know why he wanted Dixie to stay. He didn't make any plans or anything like that but he just liked her I guess. Even though she was probably the harshest one out of all the girls he had sex with, she was also the most feisty, which I guess Noah likes.

January 2, 2021 at 3 p.m.~

Starting to move and look around a bit Dixie noticed she wasn't embraced in anyone's arms anymore. The clothes that were once on the floor were not anymore. One pair disappeared and hers were on her. She realized that Noah wasn't even in the room anymore. Not learning his name last night she didn't know who to call.

"Hello. Anyone here?" She was genuinely confused. He had asked her to stay but when she woke up all of a sudden he wasn't there anymore. No one answered so she just assumed he left, even though it was his apartment. Before getting ready to leave she rushed to the bathroom. She wasn't able to use it last night or this morning since she couldn't move so she had to now.

She walked in expecting to be in and out until finding a body take her eyes. Noah was about to get in the shower and she just walked in. She just couldn't seem to get her eyes to move, it's like they froze with her. "What, it's nothing you haven't seen before." Noah said laughing slightly before walking inside the shower.

"Oh uhh ummm, I'm sorry I was about to lea-"Before Dixie could say anything else Noah cut her off. "Wanna come in?" He was just cutting to the point. He dint car about small talk, just yet at least. "Hah your funny. I'm good but thanks, or not really." She really didn't care. Yeah sure she stayed, and it felt good but other than that she didn't care about whether she was hurting his feelings or not.

"Feisty I see. Fine, you don't have to. But can we have a second night?" Wow. This was different. He had never had a "second night", he's never even asked. What was happening to him? "Hmm, I'll think about it....... no." She wanted to, why wouldn't she, but she just couldn't. That wasn't her brand. Having a second night means getting to know them more, which is exactly what she doesn't want.

"You sure about that? Because I feel like your lying" He said in the sneakiest voice turning off the shower. "Mhm. Bye." She left, or at least tried to. But before she could walk out the door Noah ran out of the shower, running over to her, pinning her to the wall. "What's your name?" He wanted to know her name before saying what was on his mind.

"D- Dixie." She didn't know why she was stuttering. She has never had a man do that to her. "Okay then. Dixie. Why are you in such a rush, huh? I think we both know you want to stay." He said pinning both of her hands with one of his and moving his head towards her ear. "A- and how do you kn- know th- that?" She tried to sound as tough as possible but she could barley say a word normally.

"Because I just do. But if you want to go, then you can leave." He knew she wasn't going to actually leave. He could tell what kind of affect he had on her, and that's she's never been handled like that before.

Dixie just stood there. She was telling herself that she needed to go, that this wasn't her. But her body wanted something completely different. She stayed. "That what I thought. Soo, second night?" He wasn't the type of guy who was very patient with what he wanted. So even this was him being too patient.

"F- fine." She finally gave in. She as going to say no again. But she predicted how he was going to act so she just agreed. "But pretty boy, I think I should learn your name before you get too attached." Yes, she did give in but that doesn't mean she was going to act all snobby and small. She was still tough. No matter what effect he had on her.

"Oh right. Noah, Noah Beck." He said getting away from her, letting her free. "Great, see you later Noah Beck. I'll be here." Not giving him to much information kept him on his toes. "How are you gonna get home?" He was curious with how she planned on doing that, since they came to his place last night with his car.

"I have my ways. So don't worry about it. I'll see you tonight. I know where you live now." She said as innocently but seductively as possible. "Okay then. See you tonight.... Dixie." Damn. She was literally driving him crazy. "Yep. Bye!" Dixie yelled as she left his apartment walking to the bar getting her car, surprised that no one stole it.

Sorry for not updating for so long I've been focused on my other book but I will be trying to update this a few times a week. Byeee!! 👋
Word count: 1143