Chapter 22: Comfort

Dixie's POV:
"You're dad?" I didn't know what else to say. I could tell he was just as shocked as I was. But it hurt even more when I saw him mid instead of speak. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain that he's going through.

"I'm so sorry baby. You don't deserve this." I grabbed his neck and brought him closer to me. I sat up so that it was now his head that was laying on top of my chest. I wanted to make him feel as good as possible, even with the news that he just received.

"I'm a terrible person." He whispered in my chest, his voice incredibly shaky. "Why would you say that?" I raked his hair with my fingers, trying to calm him down as much as a could. "B-because." He whispered before clearing his throat.

"Part of me is h-happy." I didn't expect him to say that, and yet somehow I still understood him. His father had put him through such misery, I can understand why he's happy. I just know that he feels relieved he won't have to deal with that anymore.

"I can finally live without him constantly telling me in the back of my head that I'm nothing but a disappointment." His voice was now not as shaky. "I just don't know how my mothers going to get through this. She loves him more than anything."

"I'm going to be fine. For the longest time now, I haven't been his son. I am fine. My siblings and my mother won't be." He spoke with concern in his voice. He may not have cared as much for his father, but he cared for his mother dearly. And I now it would hurt him to see her hurt.

"They're going to be fine. Your going to be there for them if they need it. And if there is one thing I have learned about the Beck's. It's that they are strong." I tried to comfort him as much as I could, but deep down I knew that that wasn't enough. I wasn't enough.

"I'm a terrible son. No wonder why he never l-loved m-me." His voice was breaking, and when I looked at him, he had tears in his eyes. The sight alone just made me wanna cry with him. I hated seeing him so hurt. Even if he tried to conceal his pain, I knew deep down he still felt it.

"You are not a terrible son. Do you hear me? You are perfect. He never saw you as the amazing person that you are, and that just sucks for him." Instead of balling my eyes out, I spoke with reassurance. Right now, he needed someone who could be there for him, not someone who would cry with him.

"You're hurt. And I know that you think your weak for it, and the you shouldn't feel bad. But your a kind, caring person. It's okay to feel this way." He nodded his head slowly, as if he was taking in everything that I was saying.

"I'm going to be here with you throughout everything. I promise you that I will never leave your side. I love you baby." I saw his lips curl up into a small smile. It made me happy seeing how I could make him happy, even in tough moments like these. It reminds me of how he makes me happy when I'm not feeling like myself.

"I love you so much baby girl." He lifted his head up, his hands making their way to my cheeks, and his face inching closer to mine. Before I knew it, our lips were connected.

This kiss was very much like the one we shared that night I didn't go on a second date with him. It was full of lust and hunger. And I knew right away what Noah had planned. Especially after his hands found their way to the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now?" Of course I wanted it, but I knew that his judgment at the moment was cloudy. And I didn't want him doing something just to get his mind off of things. Because they are never going to get better that way.

"Dixie Jane, I am always sure when it comes to you." His face was now full of light. He was going to deal with the pain eventually, but I'm glad that at the moment I was able to make his life a little better.

His lips went up into a smirk when he saw me staring at him. I used to feel useless under his stare, and now I embrace it. Because I know I'm the only girl he looks at like that.

"God, I love you so fucking much." I smiled as soon as the words left his mouth. Something about him expressing his love for me, was incredibly hot but cute at the same time.

His hands were quick as he undressed me. I didn't nothing underneath him, waiting patiently for him to do something to me. This reminds of the first time we ever interacted. The memory is so distant now. And I look at us back then, and never would've expected us to turn out like we did.

I was so little when I met him. I didn't hVe a job, I had a shit ass car. And now I have a job that I actually love, a better car, and I'm with the love of my life. My life really couldn't get any better.

---

"Fucking shit Dix." He groaned as I began to straddle him, taking all the dominance. Yet that quickly went away as his hands made their way to my hips, leading them the way he needed. I didn't complain. I was processing too much pleasure to even think of something else.

"Noah!" My moan turned into a scream. We were both panting and out of breath. Our bodies are always so in sync with one another, it amazes me. It's as if our bodies together were a missing puzzle piece that was longed to be solved.

My hips slammed into his, sending me into a higher level of bliss. Our moans filled the room, and it couldn't have been a more beautiful sound. "Fuck do that again." I practically begged Noah, and he did what I asked, giving my ass another, very harsh slap.

He repeated this action until I felt like I couldn't handle it anymore. My own body was giving out on me, and yet I didn't want this to stop. I still needed more. I always did.

"Are you gonna come for me baby girl?" He asked but I didn't have it in me to respond. My mind was so occupied of the thought of my release. That was until his hands stopped my movement, the friction all of a sudden banishing.

"I asked you a question." He smirked when he saw my flustered reaction. But before I let him stop completely I answered him. "Y-yes!" My answer was short and needy, but it was what he wanted, because as soon as I said it, his hands were moved from my waist to my hair.

My body started moving against his again, the friction yet again building up. My release was closer than ever, and yet nothing was enough for me. That was until I was suddenly flipped over.

Noah's thrusts became sloppy. It was quite clear I wasn't the only one nearing. "Ahhh." Was all I said before my orgasm came rushing through me. Noah's came soon after, making the connection between us stronger.

We both rode out our orgasms together, our body's perfectly molded against each other. The touch was all we needed to bring us our satisfaction. "Your not done yet baby." He stopped me as I tried to love. Part of me was dreading my soreness tomorrow. And yet, in the moment I couldn't give two shits.

---

"Are you sure you need to buy that?" He questioned me as I held the pregnancy test in my hand. "Yes. I'm sure." I have him a stern look. He called me crazy this morning when I told him what I needed.

"I didn't get my period today, and I was supposed to. I'm not taking any chances." He pouted before becoming serious yet again. "Okay fine, but your taking it as soon as we get home." All I did was nod in response. Let's pray to god that I am not pregnant.

---

Sorry it took me so long to update, I just wanted to make sure my chapters were quality. As always, I hope you all enjoyed;) love you guys so so much<3
Word count: 1474