Chapter 34: Bringing Baby Home

Her little baby was finally here. The baby that she was carrying for 9 months is finally out. And even from far away, mommy could see her beautiful face. She was red, and tiny. But she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi baby." Dixie smiled, being handed her baby girl. Warm tear streamed down her face, and when she saw Noah beside her, he was doing the same. Then were both admiring their little girl.

"I'm your mommy." Dixie voice was soft. She cradled the baby in her hands. She was so tiny compared to her, it was unreal. "And this is your daddy." Noah smiled at his daughter, admiring all of her little features. She was absolutely perfect.

"Hi baby girl. Your so pretty." She got closer to the bed, I inches away from both Dixie and baby. "She looks just like you." Dixie looked up at Noah in admiration. She had never been happier in her life, and that says a lot, especially since she's been with Noah.

"She's fucking perfect." Noah whispered, admiring his baby girl a little bit more until the doctors had to him away to make sure there weren't problems. The couple both looked at each other, in admiration of their creation. There baby girl was their life. Their everything.

---

"It's time to take you home Charli. Your gonna love your home." Dixie was putting her in the seatbelt. She gave birth 2 days ago, and after being examined- both her and the baby , they were finally free to go.

"Are my girls ready?" Noah walked back in the room, after making sure everything was packed and put in the car. "Yes we are." Dixie looked down at her baby, smiling at her. Noah walked over to them, planting a kiss on Dixie's forehead before grabbing the car seat.

"It's time to go home." They made their way out of the room, going down in the elevator, and to their car. After buckling the car seat in multiple times to make sure it was safe, they finally say down, starting the car.

Noah placed his hand in Dixie's thigh, earning a smile smile from her. When he started driving, she looked back making sure the baby was okay. She admired her little face in the mirror for a tad bit longer. They both couldn't get enough of her.

"I'm so tired." Dixie exhaled, closing her eyes slightly relaxing in her seat. Pregnancy was very draining for her, and now finally she felt like herself again. "Go to sleep baby. I'll wake you up when we get home." With that being said, she dozed off to sleep shortly after.

She wasn't going to be getting much sleep after they come home. She had to take what she could get.

---

"Noah go feed her. I'm tired." Dixie groaned in bed, hearing Charli cry in the other room. "But I did last night." He exclaimed, picking a fight with her when they were both still half asleep. "If you love me you will."

Noah shot up out of bed, sighing before walking towards the door. "Love you." Dixie smiled before she went back to sleep. Noah rolled his eyes as he made his way out of the bedroom and into Charli's.

"It's okay baby. Daddy's got you. He cradled the little baby in his hands. She was so fragile in his hold, at times he would become scared of holding her, not wanting to hurt her little bones.

"Hush little baby don't you cry, daddy's gonna sing you a lullaby." He was waking around the house with the baby in his hands. He started to make her bottle, continuing to sing so that he could calm her down.

"And if that lullaby won't work, daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird." Charli had calmed down, her tiny mouth clinging onto the bottle as Noah fed it to her. "And if that mocking bird don't sing, daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring."

His voice was soothing to the baby. Her crying had stopped, and soft coos were exiting her mouth as she swallowed the milk. He couldn't seem to stop looking at her, because every time he did, he found something more perfect about her.

She was his little Angel. His princess. His world.

---

6 months later~
"Omgg. Baby! Noah. She's smiling!!" Dixie exclaimed looking at her laughing baby. It's been 6 months since she was born, and every day only seems to get better. Their life was now complete. They had everything that they wanted. And most importantly they were happy. With each other. With their baby. And with life.

"My baby." He smiled, snapping a quick picture before she stopped. "I love you." Dixie looked at Noah, smiling. They both lanes into each other, sharing a burning kiss.

Even after Charli was born they never stopped hanging out or loving each other less. They made sure to have alone time when they needed it. It was very important to the moth if them to stay happy. For themselves, and for Charli.

"I love you the most." Noah whispered into Dixie's ear after pulling away from the kiss. Their hot breath was in each other's faces. The tension was insane, yet the bay in the middle of them stopped them from going any further.

---

"Get ready for tonight baby girl. Wear something dressy. My moms taking care of char, so you don't have to worry about that. I have everything taken care of." Before Dixie could protest Noah interrupted.

"Tonight's just about us sexy." Noah pulled her stray piece of hair away from her face, kissing her softly before walking away. "Oh and no, you can't protest. We're going." He smirked walking away.

"I hope your prepared for what gonna go on. I have a lot planned for us baby." Was the last thing that he said before leaving the room. Tonight was going to be perfect. Mark my words.

---

Heyy my lovesss!! This is a shorter chapter but I swear the next chapter will make up for it. I hope you enjoyed, and as always, if you did enjoy, make sure to comment and vote. It means the world<3 I love you all so much, byee<33
Word count: 1044