Chapter 8: Friends with Benefits

The past few weeks have been somewhat okay for Dixie. As much as her metal state got to her, she's been relatively happy, or at least happier. Since her encounter with Adam she's been very aware of her surroundings. But on the bright side, she got the job!

This was very exciting for Dixie. She has been jobless since she got to Washington, and that's not exactly the smartest idea considering she has to pay rent and bills. But many things came with Dixie finally having a job. Responsibility.

Her time in Washington so far has been spent very stupidly, partying every night, surprisingly not getting STD's. To be fair, she's never been much of a responsible type of person. She was always loose, smiling, having the time of her life, until of course she got diagnosed.

After that, everything went downhill. The only thing she knew how to do, was lay in bed, waiting for someone to come visit her. When she moved here after finally being cancer free, she took up the opportunity of being herself again. Living her life with no regrets, except she has many.

But anyways let's not get too into depressing things, let's talk about the good things. She finally has friend. Or at least she thinks she does. Noah and get never quite made things clear, and she definitely hasn't opened up to him, but they've been spending quite a lot of time together, that has to mean something.

The only problem with them hanging out a lot is the sexual tension. Whenever they get too close, or say something that has an effect on one another, the end of the night always leads to sex. Now, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, expect for the fact they want each other every second of every day. They're both becoming sex crazy for one another.

Dixie hasn't gone out since the night she stood Noah up, that's how good this thing between them is. They haven't even hooked up with other people, just each other. I guess you could call them friends with benefits. Because they sure as hell aren't just friends.

---

"fu- fuck Noah." Told you, the sex was constant.

Dixies POV: "Whats my name baby girl?" When Noah asked me that I may as well melted into a million pieces. "D- daddy! Fu- fuck." As I came for the third time I felt restless. This has been going on way too much. But I just can't help it, whenever I see Noah, I picture everything I want to happen in my head. He's addicting, like a drug, and I can't stop. Not that I want to.

He fell on top of me, leaving me barely any space to breath. We cuddled in that position for a bit. Finally becoming sane again. " another round?" I know I should say no, I'm numb. And I need to make sure I can walk tomorrow morning. But I just couldn't resist, it was nearly impossible. "Do you even have to ask." Here goes..
*end of Dixies POV*

---

It's now the next day. Dixie finally got of from her first day of work. First day was pretty good. It was mostly her getting to know her way around, and communicating with her co workers, getting to know them.

She got to her car, next thing you know she was parked in a Starbucks parking lot. Her and Noah had made plans together, just to talk. To talk about them and their situation. If there even is one.

They were originally gonna stay in and talk, but this was a safer option, mostly because there as a bigger chance they wouldn't end up sleeping together. Dixie walked through the door, spotting Noah, and sitting next to him. He had already ordered they're drinks, so that they could get straight to it.

"So." Really Dixie, is that all you got. "Yeah. So." Noah obviously isn't any better. To be fair, how could they approach this. They still barely knew each other, despite how much time they've spent together, and they're having sex non stop. There was no 'decent' way to talk about this without it becoming weird.

"Noah, what are we?" That really was the best way she could approach this, no more beating around the bush. "We're friends." Is he an actual idiot? "Noah. I'm pretty sure friends don't go around fucking each other." Valid point Dixie.
"Fine, then we're whatever you want to be." Okay dumb ass. "Noah I'm being serious." Finally.

I guess Noah really brought out her tough side. Although. I cant tell if that's a good thing, or a bad thing. "I'm serious too Dixie. Obviously we're not just friends, but we're also definitely not dating. So what do you want to be?" He has a very fair point.

"Friends with benefits?" She felt accomplished of their breakthrough, even though it was quite obvious. "Why not." A smirk was planted on Noah lips immediately. Knowing what they were gave both of them to take advantages in whether this 'fling' is. Meaning the excitement is going to triple. So is their thirst for each other.

Hey guyss! This is definitely a shorter chapter and it's not that good, but it is a chapter so expect the next one to be way better. Also this chapter definitely has a few risky parts it in, but I think you guys should already get that by now with this book. I hope you guys enjoy and be prepared for All the exciting updates coming this week on all of my books! Love you so much<3
Word count: 941