Chapter 16: Ex Girlfriend

Dixie's POV: "Noah, who is this?" I asked Noah after feeling like a knife was stabbed into my chest. The man that I said I love you to, has another girl calling him babe. A girl he never seemed to have mentioned before. "No one important baby. Where's my mother?" He faces the girl once again after giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"She's in the kitchen." The girl answered his question, glancing at me as if she was disgusted by the sight. "Come one lets go say hi." I looked at Noah, smiling slightly before grabbing his hand and leading him inside. The house looked nice, very home for sure. I spot the kitchen from the door, making my way towards it while Noah set down our luggage, following soon after.

"Hi mama Beck." I smiled as she looked at me. Her face showed excitement. I'm glad she's happy to see me. "Dixie! You came." She wrapped her arms around me, embracing me in a warm hug. I can now see where Noah gets it from. "I had to come see you again." I smiles as I wrapped my arms around her. The hug felt nice. Weirdly, it made me feel like I belonged here. I don't know how to explain it.

"Hi mom." Noah said smiling behind us, I could see how happy he was that his mother and I got along. She got up and hugged her son as well. I could tell he was a mommas boy, and that couldn't be any cuter.

Noah puts on a tough mask. He doesn't want anyone seeing through him. He typically hides how he feels, at least around others. But with me, or his mom, he's a different person. He's the person under that mask. And I couldn't love that person more.

"Why is Madison here?" Noah questioned his mom after pulling away from the hug. It was obvious he wasn't happy about her being here. I'm not either. And I don't even know her. "She's here? I didn't even know, I've been in the kitchen for the past 2 hours."

Noah and I both looked at each other, clearly confused. Him more than I. "Then who the fuck told her to come." His voice was more harsh than his last sentence. "I did." Noah father walked into the kitchen behind us. His voice was full of.. flatness. I didn't know how to explain it.

Every time he spoke, I felt like falling asleep. I could tell Noah didn't like his father much. He didn't tell me much about him, and I didn't want to forge him because it might be something he doesn't like talking about. But just by the way they talk, I can tell they're not very fond of each other.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" Noah's sudden burst of anger came out of nowhere. His voice was powerful and demanding, scaring his mom away. Scaring me away. "Because she's so much better than this little girl who you think you love." He spat.
Anger came coursing through my veins.

"You shut the fuck up! You wouldn't know the first thing about who I love, because you never gave a fuck. If you knew anything you would understand why me and Madison are no longer together. You would understand why I moved from this hell hole, and you would understand why the fuck I hate you so much!" I finally understood. That was his ex. That explains why she called him babe.

Noah didn't only speak with anger, he spoke with hurt. His father did something to him. That part was quite obvious. And as much as I want to know why, I'm not going to force him to tell me anything. Not until he decides he wants to open up.

"She's blinding you son. Your thinking irrationally." He looked at me with disgust in his eyes, and I fucking lost it. "Excuse you?! You don't know me. You don't know what kind of person I am. And you most definitely do not know how much I actually love your son. Don't stay stupid shit when you don't know shit."

My voice was loud and clear. One thing that I have learned from Noah, is that I will not let myself be dragged without having a say in it. I have a voice. So why not use it. "I'm going outside. I don't think I should be here right now." I walked out. Noah tried to garb my arm, but I yanked it away before he even grabbed it.

I wasn't mad at him, or anyone really. I just needed to take a breath, and calm down. I walked outside and sat out in the front steps. It was nice outside. Wasn't too hot, but it wasn't cold either. It was just perfect.

"Baby girl I'm so sorry you had to see and hear that." Noah walked behind me, sitting beside me. His hand gripped mine. "It's fine. I get it. Family problems. It happens. My only problem is the fact that your ex is here and she called you babe."

I looked at him. The anger that previously followed my eyes, were now filled with sadness and concern. "Look. I promise you right now that she doesn't mean anything to me. Not anymore." I could tell he was genuine. His eyes were practically begging for forgiveness.

"Was she important to you?" I knew that I could hurt myself by getting the answer to this question. But I thank I have the right to know. It's quite obvious she was important. I just don't know how much.

"She was. We dated for 5 years. I thought she was the one for me. Until our relationship started going to shit. We didn't see eye to eye anymore and I fell out of love. I stayed with her despite all that, hoping our love would rekindle, but everything ended when I saw her cheating on me." 5 years. That's a lot of years.

"I was heartbroken afterwards, even if I knew my feeling were fading and had been for a while. My father never understood why we broke up, and he hated me even more when I told him we weren't ever getting back together." He sighed. He didn't like talking about this. I could tell.

"Why did he call her then?" I gripped his hand like he had gripped mine. It brought me some comfort. Comfort that I could really use right now. "My guess is that we tipped him off when my parents came to my place. He saw that I moved on, and wanted to get revenge because I didn't do what he wanted me to do. Stay with Madison."

"He thought that by bringing her back her I would suddenly change my find. But Unfortunately for him, I'm to in love with you to even think about another girl." He smiled after the last statement. I did too. He always knew what to say.

"Why do you have such a bad relationship with your father?" I know I said I wasn't going to force him, and I'm not. I just wanted to see if he would answer. "That's a story for another day. But I promise I will tell you." Not bad. Not bad at all. "Deal."

I smiled at him before picking his cheek then lips. "I Love you." I told him as I sat in his lap, my body basically straddling his. "I love you." He stepped his big arms around my tiny body. I shrunk into him, feeling more comfortable and in place then ever before.

"Noah baby, can we talk?" A voice came behind us. Madison. "Don't call me that." His voice was very firm. His grip on me tightened, making it very clear he wasn't interested in her, or her bullshit. "Can we please talk? I want a second chance. Please Noah." Her voice is high, and annoying. 2 more minutes of hearing her talk and I would lose my mind.

"No. I'm obviously moving on. And I'm in love with someone who won't play with my heart. Me and you are over. I don't know if the message wasn't clear at first, but now it sure as hell is. Leave. If you want to hang out with my father, you can fuck him."

He smashed his lips into mine roughly. It was to put on a show, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. "Noah I'm so-" I started to place feathered kissed on his neck, finally lifting my head up to speak when the bitch starts speaking again.

"He told you to leave." I decided to go against cussing her out. There was no need for more drama. She looked at me again, her face showing the same disgust as before. If only she knew I didn't give two shits. "I'll be back Noah." Is the last thing she said before leaving.

I decided to not pay much attention to her words, instead I was enjoying my time with him. Still as comfortable as ever. "Well, well, well. Look who we have here." A girl walked up to the steps. She looked exactly like Noah. His sister.

---

Hope you guys enjoyed. Cliffhanger again ahaha. I didn't want to do too much drama, not yet. I love you all so very much. Till tomorrow;)
Word count: 1569