Chapter 9: My New Normal

*Smut*

Dixies POV: Seeing Noah has become a daily
thing. I seen him everyday, for multiples hours a day. Not that that's a bad thing, I just never expected to be around him that much. Im surprised he hasn't dropped me yet. You know, to go fuck another girl or something.

I get home from work, he texts me. I go to lunch, he comes with. Everything I do, he's there to witness it. I've given it a lot of thought. Why don't I just tell him I've had enough of me? The only problem is, I don't think I have.

I have no one here, and at first that's all that I wanted. To not be judged, or pitied, to be my own person, that's it. But since I've met Noah, or better said slept with him, he's showed me something.

Life isn't the same when you don't have people around you. And yeah, some people want to be alone, for their world to evolved around themselves, but I don't think that's what I want.

I feel safe, protected when I'm with him. Not because he fucks me shitless, or because he won't give up, but because he cares. As much as his smug ass will say he doesn't give two shits, I know that he cares about me, somewhat at least.

With Noah, my life is content. Now, I know that most likely won't last for ever, but even a little while is worth it with Noah. He makes me happy. That's something that I never thought I would say again.

Since Adam made me feel worthless, I haven't felt happiness. I haven't felt safe, and definitely not protected. My life felt useless. Like everyday meant less and less. Now it feels like so much more. I may not know where them his is going, or even if it will go somewhere, but as of right now, I'm fine with the possibility.

Noah's my new normal. I don't know what I would do if I didn't see him, even if I complain a lot. This is out of my comfort zone, being cared for. Not because your sick, or in my case were, not because they like you for you. Not for anything less than that.

Noah's an awesome person. Yes he has his bad days, but doesn't everyone. And I'm not gonna gloat or anything, but since he's been hanging out with me, he's been a lot happier. Maybe we just give off good energy to one another.

---

"Hi fuck buddy!" Noah's says that with excitement, just as he does every other time. "Noah! We're in public?" No mater how many times I feel him, it just won't stick. "Oh and those bathrooms weren't public?"a huge smirk formed on his lips.

To sum it up, I was left speechless. What would I say to that. He has a point, I can't deny that. "Haha. Did little Dix get left speechless again? Daddy didn't mean to." He faked a pout. I'm literally gonna kill him.

"Noah!" I picked his arm a bit. He was doing way to much for it to be okay. We are literally in a Starbucks line. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry... not." He's not as slick as he thinks. "I heard that." He moved towards me, as if he had no idea what I was talking about. "What?"

"What can I get for you guys today?" Saved by the Starbucks worker.

---

"So what have you been up to? I haven't seen you in approximately 15 hours." He laughed after his statement. I had no idea he kept track of how long we were apart, I must admit though, it was very cute. "The usual. I'm working." I wish my life was a little more interesting, but as of right now the most interesting thing in my life is Noah.

"Anything fun happen at work?" He gets more annoying by the day, asking my multiple useless questions, and yet, somehow, I love that just as much as I hate it. "Not really really, Addison tried taking to me again." Addison is my co worker, she's a nice girl and all but I'm just not into friends, that's excluding Noah of course.

"Well maybe you should talk to her. It would be good for you to make friends." He has a point, I just don't think I want to. "Yeah maybe. What about you? You have any friends?" I knew he was taken aback from the question as his lips parted. "I have you." That's sweet, but also not enough. "Well maybe Addison has a boyfriend, you guys could become friends."

That was honestly very smart of me. "Mhm sure. So why don't you ask her?" My does he always have to have a comeback for everything I say. "Fine I will, but you have to be there with me when I do. deal?" He chuckled, probably amused by my fright of talking to other people. "Deal." We shook hands and continued our typical conversations.

---

"My place or yours." He asked me in quite a rush. "How about right here?" I couldn't go on any longer without having him inside me. I would go insane. "Mhm." He hummed, reaching over and grabbing my waist, picking me up and placing me on his lap. I start moving my hips against his, trying to at least somewhat help my sexual frustration right now.

"Baby girl, stop moving." He stopped me, slowly placing kissing along my earlobe, then my lips, finally tracing along my jawline, cupping my neck with on of his hands, while the other one was still holding me hips. I let out a moan, due to the pleasure, even though he hadn't even done anything too much yet.

"Already?" He chuckled once again, starting to take off my shirt, slowly placing kisses along my stomach as the shirt slid off of me. I began unbuttoning his shirt, making it clear I wasn't waiting much longer. "So eager baby." He slipped off my pants, lifting me a little, guiding me.

Finally we were both naked kissing each other, hungrily and needy. "You ready?" I started straddling his lap, making my answer very clear. He understood right away as he tired us over, becoming dominant as he slid into me. A loud moan leaving my lips as I was experiencing a mix of pain and pleasure.

"N-Noah!" I screamed out, how was it possible he made me feel this way. "That's right baby girl, scream my name." He thrusted into me, letting out one of the hottest moans I have ever heard in my life. "F-faster!!" I demanded, needing more of him, if I could even get more.

He thrusted again, this time harder and faster than the last. "D-don't sto- stop!" I started bucking my hips forward, circling them around, allowing him to get deeper inside of me. "F-fuck Dixie." He breathlessly moaned out. I was close, I could feel it.

---

That's it, I'm confessing, I have an addiction to Noah Beck.

Heyy guuyss!! So I'm in the road, so I thought I should update. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it was a little risky at the end lmfao. I love you guyss <3
Word count: 1218