Chapter 4: Holding off..well at least trying to

* warning, smut implied*

Dixies POV: I had felt that there was someone sitting behind me, but obviously I don't think much of it. I thought it was probably just another guy taking a seat to get a drink, like everyone else in here.

Oh was I wrong though.

I had felt a pair of big hands traveling down my waist, turning me slightly. I shivered at the touch. I had never been touched in such a way, it shocked me. I felt all sorts of things going through my body right now. The mysterious person then placed a light kiss on my ear finally letting me hear his voice.

"So, why'd you cancel?"

Oh no.

That voice could haunt me for the rest of my life.

I should've known just by the way that I was feeling, that it was him. I had never felt that way around a man, my body never responded in such a way.

I felt complete shame. Part of me was hoping he as glad I didn't come, but of course I just had to be wrong. His voice sent shivers down my spin. Affecting almost every thing in me. I fought the urge to not turn around completely and start kissing his, soft, plump lips.

I took every last bit of strength I had in me to not though. Instead I replied to his question. "Didn't feel like it." I admit what I said was cold, but in my defense it was his fault for asking for a second night.

My voice was a bit shaky, so I wasn't sure on how convincing I actually sounded.

He obviously didn't buy it though. Considering that the next thing he did was pull my hair the slightest, to get my head closer to his, and whispered again, but this time slightly biting my ear.

"And why don't I believe you then? Huh?"

Oh god, please kill me now!

The way he manages to get to me without even trying in the slightest frustrated me. This man could say a simple word like 'hi' and I would be turned on.

I couldn't even respond. It's like I froze, even more than earlier today. All I could think about right now was his body, up against mine, feeling me with pleasure.

I hated that he made me think this way, especially only after one night with him, but he did.

After realizing that I wasn't going to say anything, he decided to speak up again. "I don't hear you saying anything."

Fuck!

His voice was full of anger and power. I wasn't sure if it was because of me canceling or because of my lack of communication right now.

The way he grabbed me and so effortlessly made me go crazy was enough to kill me right now. His mouth was now near my neck and when he spoke I could feel his warm breath, electrifying though my body.

Responding to his sudden act of movements, I let out a slight moan.

There was no going back now.

It was an accident, I just couldn't control myself. The more he touched me, and talked to me, the more I let my body take control.

Without trying to get him more mad I finally responded. "I- I'm so- sorry."

I tried to sound as powerful as I could, but the only think that came out was stuttering. I couldn't control myself around him, no matter how hard I tried.

He obviously thought it was funny. He knew the control that he had over me, and he was lent letting it go to waste. Within second he replied, placing a smirk on his expression. "Your going to be."

And with that, he quickly turned me around around completely, lifting me of the barstool that I was originally sitting on, to now being placed on his lap, facing him.

I tried fighting back, pushing his chest to hopefully get away from him, but he just laughed as I struggled to set myself free.

With one swift movement his hands were on my sides, roaming every inch, and his lips had touched mine, at first I was shocked, but once I saw the passion he held in this kiss I started to kiss back.

Shit!

It was unintentional. My lips just moved with his. It's as if they were turned ok when he touched them. Without even caring anymore I wrapped my hands around him, slowly making my way up his back to them tangle on of them in his soft, brown, curly hair.

I could sense the smile that was forming on his lips through our kiss. It was very entertaining for him to see how I could've resist. I found myself going crazy, wanting more, wait no, needing more.

I started grinding my hips against him, to hopefully show him that I want more. He quickly took my souls when he hands found my ass, and he slowly started moving me with him,

I found myself not even being able to wait anymore. "Bathroom. Now." I demanded it. As much as I hated showing him that he did something to me, there was obviously no going back now, so might as well take advantage.

He picked me up, not dating the break the intense kiss. He made his way to the bathroom, locking the door behind him, finally placing me on the cold marble bathroom countertops.

I almost jumped reacting to how cold it was, but quickly calmed down after getting some warmth that was coming from Noah being so close to me.

I started to take his shirt off, without warning or nothing. I needed him more than I even thought. He was like a battery. I needed him so that I could work and let's just say, I needed to work.

He followed my movement soon after my taking of my shirt, and unhooking my bra, throwing it on the floor. Be stopped kissing my lips to then moving down to my neck. sucking on my soft skin, for sure making marks.

After that one think led to another, all of our clothes came of and he entered me. It felt eBen better than last night. The way my body reacted to his in such a way made this experience 10 times better.

"Fuck Dixie" his voice was so low but demanding. I could tell that he was English the moment just as much as I was, wanting to bring his more pleasure I made my way to he neck, placing soft kissed leading up to his ear.

We both soon sent out our releases only minutes later, both out of breath, trying to comprehend everything that just happened.

The next thing that I now is that I'm now in his car heading back to his apartment once again. Everything that I tried telling myself earlier failed, miserably.

Sorry for not updating again yesterday, I started writing but then found myself getting confined so I took a break. I'm low key kinda proud of this chapter no, so it all worked out. Anyways I'm still getting used to writing things like this, so don't judge too hard lol. Okay byee, luv you❤️
Word count: 1207