Chapter 33: Hormones

Dixie 4 months pregnant~
Noah and Dixie were walking hand in hand. They were going to find out the gender of the baby today. "What do you want it to be?" Noah looked down at Dixie, answering her question. "I would love the same whether it was a boy or a girl."

He kissed her cheek gently, keeping her close to him as they walked into the doctors office. "Although, I would love to have a little princess." Dixie smiled at his answer. He didn't care if the baby had any problems, or whether it was a boy or a girl, he loved it endlessly either way.

"We're gonna have some good looking babies." Noah laughed at Dixie. "All because of you." Dixie nodded her head no, protesting against what he said. "Your the hot one in this relationship." Dixie muttered under her breath, knowing Noah wouldn't agree.

"You better shut your sexy ass up before I do it for you." Noah earned a laugh from Dixie. They were at the point in their relationship that they were comfortable with each other. They always were, but it's much more natural now.

"Good morning you guys! Dixie, is it?" The doctor came into the office. She had a smiled expression on her face. Her voice was was very comforting, lessening the nerves of both Noah and Dixie.

"Yes ma'am." Dixie said simply, her smile still plastered on her face. "You guys ready to find out the gender of your baby?" A smile was stuck on the doctors face, comforting the two parents. They were nervous to find out, but more excited than anything.

They both nodded, answering the doctor simply. They were both beginning to swear profusely, their nerves getting to them. "Alright this might be a little cold, but it'll only last for a few second."

The doctor put the cold jelly on her small stomach, placing the machine handle and rubbing it around her belly. She had taken a few second before stopping, examining the ultrasound before turning back to Noah and Dixie.

"Congratulations you two, looks like you guys are having a baby girl." Both Dixie's and Noah's face immediately lit up. They looked at each other, sharing everything they felt in only the few seconds of eye contact.

---

Dixie 6 months pregnant~
"Go get me ice cream right now." Dixie had woken up Noah due to her random cravings. Since she entered her second trimester, and although she is now in her third, a good nights sleep still hasn't been something she was able to achieve.

"Baby it's 5 in the morning." Noah groaned, rubbing his eyes trying to wake up. He protested, even though he already knew he was going to do everything that she asked. "I know but I really want some and we don't have any."

Her convincing wasn't enough for Noah, as it seemed he was already falling back asleep. "Wow. I see how it is. You fuck me. Get me pregnant. Then neglect me." She was indeed being sarcastic, although her pregnancy has majorly increased her moodiness. It's the hormones.

"Baby don't say that." He shot out of bed, throwing on a shirt and sweatpants. He sighed before asking her. "Mint chocolate chip, or cookies and cream?" He had already known what she wanted. She had the same Thai requests every time.

"Mhmm." She put her thumb on her chin, pretending to think. "Both." A smile erupted on her face when she saw Noah grab his keys and wallet. "Thank you baby. I love you again now." Noah chuckled. As annoying and moody as she could get, she was everything Noah needed and more. He loved her for all of her.

He came back after about 20 minutes. In his hand was a bag, not only filled with ice cream, but her favorite snacks as well. In his other hand was a bouquet of white roses.