Chapter 31: Gut Feeling

Dixie's POV:
"Your free to go Mr.Beck, just be careful to not tear your stitches. They are not completely healed yet." The doctor smiled sweetly at us. It was the same doctor who had no idea what was wrong with Noah when I kept on asking.

She still has no idea what she's doing. She probably just a doctor for the money. I heard that doctors are rich. "Oh and you have an appointment a week from now. We just need to make sure that your doing okay, and that your body is completely healed."

Noah got up from the bed, limping slightly. The bullet was lodged in his lower abdomen, so I could imagine how much just walking could hurt. "Thank you doctor." I had grabbed his hand, letting his weight slightly rest on me.

If I could lessen his pain, I would do it in any way possible. "Come on, lets go." I interlocked our fingers together, the doctor giving me a dirty look. Fuck you, you stupid ass bitch. "Thank you again." Could you tell I was two faced?

"Why were you looking at the doctor like that?" Noah laughed as we made our way around the hospital. "Like what?" I tried to act oblivious to his question. "You looked at her as if you wanted to murder her. Don't be jealous baby."

I saw his smirk at the corner of lips. I had the thought of dropping him, but I loved him too much to do that. "I just don't like how she was looking at you." His smirk only got wider as I spoke. He's always so amused when he's getting under my skin.

"How was she looking at me?" We were now getting in the car, and again, I had the same thought of dropping him. But yet again, I didn't, because I am the nicest person ever. "She was looking at you as if she wanted to do things with and to you."

He laughed at my jealousy. "She also doesn't know how to do her job. She didn't even know what was wrong with you while you were in the coma." I started the car, facing him one last time before focusing my eyes on the road.

"True. But you know I only got eyes for you baby." He smiled, leaning over to kiss me in the cheek. The movement caused him slight pain, but I smiled either way. "And either way, she's like a 0 compared to you."

I laughed at his choice of words. He managed to make me smile, even if he wasn't feeling his best. "I love you." He said taking my unoccupied hand in his own. He caressed my hand with his big one.

"And I love you." I smiled and took the opportunity to kiss him while the light was red. The kiss was short like most of them are, but it was full of overflowing passion. Passion that we've had to contain for weeks now.

I could never get tired of kissing him. Hugging him. Holding him. Even talking to him. Everything about him and I was perfect. Everything.

---

"Are you sure Noah? The doctor said minimal movement." His hands were on my hips, moving them along his own. We had originally just kissed, then it turned into a make out, and now we're here.

"You'll be doing all the moving anyways. I'll be fine baby." He started to kiss my neck. And despite our position, he still had dominance over me. Dominance that I don't have think he could even control.

"Fuck I needed this." I sank into him, pleasure filling me in every way I needed. It's been one month since anything had happened and I craved his touch. His hands all over my body, moving me against him just how I needed him to.

"Ye-yeah. Fuck, keeping doing t-that." I moaned out loudly. His hands were gripping my hips hard, barely letting me move myself. His lips made their way to my neck, placing kissed all along my jaw down to my chest.

"You like that baby?" He groaned lowly when I moved my head back, letting out a moan. We weren't supposed to be doing this. But it felt so extremely right.

"Y-yes. I l-love it." Another moan left my lips, this one louder than the last. The sound of our bodies together echoed the room. Sweat was covering both of us. It was glistening in the moonlight coming from our window.

---

"Mhmm. Where are you going?" Noah groaned when I got out of bed, leaving his hold. It was 4 in the morning. "Just to the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes." I placed a kiss on his forehead before going to the bathroom.

Something didn't feel right. It's as if my gut was trying to tell me something.

Pulling out the spare pregnancy test I had, I stared at it for a while. My blank expression was the only one I was able to paint on face. I didn't know why I felt as if I needed to take this test, but deep down I knew I had to.

"Don't take too long. Come back to bed." I heard Noah yell from the bedroom. Fear filled me as I thought of the outcomes of this test.

Yes, we had already decided that we would like to have a finally together. And I've decided I want to have his kids. But despite all of that, the thought of are we ready for this lingered in my head.

I wanted this, but what if he changed his mind. Especially now after the accident. But he also didn't use a condom. Does that mean he purposely want to get me pregnant? I don't know anymore. My mind was filled with all these possibilities.

I wanted this. I did. I really did. And I hope he did. We could be such a happy family. We could be one of those families who other couples look up to. We will be.

Take a deep breath Dixie.

The test is positive.

---

Heyyy again. There updates in less than 24 hours, whatttt. Crazyyy. Anyways hope you enjoyed. I'm sad to say this book is coming to an end😪 I am extremely grateful for all the love I have gotten on this book. I love you all so much<3
Word count: 1072