Chapter 35: Say Yes

"Do I look good?" Dixie walked out of the bathroom, wearing a black and white dress. The back was completely open, as for its length, it reached her knees. It showed off every single curve, making Noah practically fall to his knees at the sight of her beauty.

He was in awe, staring at her up and down taking in all of her. "You always look good baby. But god damn, you look stunning." His eyes stayed planted on her, examining every one of her moves. "Thank you love."

A smile spread across her face. His cheesy compliments never failed to make her smile. "I'm assuming your not gonna tell me where we're going?" A wicked smile spread across his face. "Not a chance." He walked closer to her, grabbing her hips.

"But whhyyy." She whined, bucking her hips so that she fell. Unfortunately for her, Noah caught her before she fell, making her complain even more. "It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you." She rolled her eyes, walking away.

"Where are you goinggg?" Noah laughed at her lack of patience. "I'm gonna go she char before you take me away from her." She walked out of the room with sass, feeling quite confident in herself. "You won't regret it, trust me!" Noah yelled from the room, but what he got in return was silence.

I'm the meantime while Dixie was with baby Charli, Noah packed a suitcase. He filled it with swimsuits, comfy clothes, and dressy clothes.

"You ready to go." Noah walked out of the room with the bag in his hand. He received a weird look from Dixie, but she replied nonetheless. "Yeah, just wait a few minutes. Your moms in the bathroom."

Noah walked over to char, grabbing her in his hands, holding and cradling her. Her little coos filled the room, making both Noah and Dixie smile. "Wish me luck." Noah whispered to the baby, making sure that Dixie didn't hear, and when she didn't say anything, he assumed she didn't.

"I hope you two love birds have fun." Mama Beck waved them off as they left. "We will!" Noah exclaimed before closing the door. One hand was holding Dixie's while the other was their suitcase. They walked to the car in silence not saying much.

"Thank you baby." Dixie smiled cheekily when Noah opened the door for her. He close it after she got in, and before walking to the drivers seat he put their bag in the trunk.

"Now would you like to tell me where we're going?" Noah chuckled, turning on the car and driving. There was no backing out now. "We're going to the airport." Dixie eyes widened at the word airport. She had thought maybe they were going to stay at a hotel or go to a nice dinner.

"Why are we going to the airport?" She sat comfortably in her sit, her face twisted when she questioned Noah. "Now, that's for me to know, and for you to find out." He grinned evilly yet again, gripping onto the steering wheel.

"So your gonna take me on a plane to a mysterious place without even telling me?" She huffed, crossing her arms. She didn't like surprises. Something about not knowing what was going to happen irked her.

"Yes I am. And your gonna love it. So stop being such a crybaby." She rolled her eyes, looking away from him and focusing on the window. The flashing lights were beautiful as they were driving on the highway. "I'm not a crybaby."

She chuckled, looking over at her. "Sure."

---

"WE'RE IN HAWAII!?" Dixie blurted out when she saw the welcome sign. Instinctually Noah covered her mouth with his hand, ignoring the eyes that were now on them. "Yes baby. We're in Hawaii." He started laughing when she started jumping up and down.

"You told me a while ago your dream place to visit was Hawaii." She smiled, jumping up on him. He dropped the bag, quickly catching her. They shared a quick kiss before Dixie went on a rant about how she was in Hawaii.

"Why'd you do all this for me?" Noah and set Dixie down, and they were now standing in the middle of the airport, people waking around them on all sides. "You deserved it. You've been working so hard. You needed a little break."

She smiled, blush coating her cheeks. He kissed her shoulder, letting her fall into his arms. "Would you like to go see our Airbnb?" She lit up again at the word, hugging Noah even tighter than before. "OMG YES YES YES!!" Eyes we're still on them as Dixie yelled, yet again jumping up and down in excitement.

"Shhh." Noah laughed hysterically, grabbing into Dixie to calm her down. "Let's go. Your gonna love it." She grabbed his hand happily, marching down the airport with a bright smile on her face the whole time. I mean, could you blame her. She was in Hawaii.

---

"Is the food good?" They we're now at the best restaurant in the area. Dixie was still overwhelmed with everything that Noah had planned. "It's phenomenal." She was talking with her mouth stuffed, rosy cheeks as Noah continued to embarrass her.

"This is nice. The alone time. I missed you." She smiled sweetly after finishing her sentence. After being so busy with work, and Charli, time for themselves hasn't really been an option. And yeah they have some night where they stay up later with each other, but that wasn't enough. This, on the other hand was.

"I missed you too baby." He stretched his hand across the table, rubbing Dixie's cheek gently. Her face was soft again this hand. "I love you." They both smiled looking into each other's eyes. "And I love you." Dixie spoke gently, already flustered from Noah's movements.

She's always been week when it came to him. Her knees buckle at just the mere thought of him. And getting to hold him, kiss him, call him hers, still doesn't feel right. "I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom." She had quickly gotten up, exiting the room.

When Noah and Dixie met, they were both at low places in their lives. Their little fling was mean to be one night only. And when it became more, it was never supposed to become more than it became.

But during everything, they were the light in each others lives. They were the only people they could be around. They felt like themselves, and they became people that they never knew they could become. They're better with each other. If they weren't, they wouldn't have ended up together.

Their hearts longed for one another. They needed one another.

"Oh my- Noah." Her hands instantly covered her mouth, tears already fogging up her eyes. I think anyone would if they saw their boyfriend on one knee in front of them. "Hi baby." Noah smiled at her, year not only taking over her eyes, but his own as well.

"Your the one Dixie. You always have been. I could say a bunch of sappy shit right now, but I'm not. All I need you to know is that I love you endlessly. Your the person I've always needed in my life. And I want to continue needing you, and waking up to you, and calling you mine."

Tears were rolling down Dixie's face, her makeup was smudging, but she didn't care. She just cared about the man that stood before her. The man that had her entire heart from the moment he entered her life.

"Dixie Jane... Will you marry me?" He pulled a black velvet box out of his pocket. Opening it, a large diamond ring was revealed. It was in the shape of an oval, and it was absolutely stunning. "OH MY FUCKING GOD. YES. YES. I WANNA MARRY YOU."

Everyone around was staring, and once they saw what was going on, they all started clapping.

Noah shot up, pulling the ring on Dixie's finger. It was a perfect fit. "I love you." He kissed her sweetly, cherishing every moment of the kiss. It was earth shattering. The amount of emotion poured into it could've been enough to kill somebody.

"I love you too.... Fiancé." They pulled away from each other breathless. The babies are finally engaged.

---

Heyyyyyyy!!! Most of you guys guessed right, their engangeddd nowww. I've been putting off this chapter for a while trying to make this book last as long as I could an I am extremely proud of what I was able to do with it. I am sad to say that only 3 chapters are left but trust me they are going to be amazing!! I'm gonna save the sappy speech for the last chapter, but I hope you all enjoyed. Make sure to comment and vote if you did. Love youu<33
Word count: 1490