Chapter 6: We'll just see

"So.. did you grow up here, or...?" As Noah questioned Dixie she began to feel more and more uncomfortable. No matter how good he made her feel she's only known him for a few days, and she's definitely not going to go around telling everyone her whole story. "Uhhhh.." She couldn't think of anything else to say, so instead she just stuffed her face with with the chocolate pancakes she got.

"Ok.. tough crowd. Why are you holding off so much??" Dixies began to feel even more uncomfortable. She didn't know what to say. The only thing she knew how to do was clap back.. and that's what she was about to do. "What about you. Other than being a jerk and a fucking douchebag, I don't know anything about you." Ok.. yes that was a little harsh, but in her defense he really was acting like a dick right now.

"That's not true. You also know that I know my way in bed." A huge smirk formed on his lips, he most likely felt proud of himself, Dixie definitely didn't though. "Your not that good Beck. I've had better." Yep, that was a complete lie. To be honest she had never had an orgasm, not until Noah. She OBVIOUSLY wasn't going to admit that though, instead she messed around with him, pushing his buttons.

"Hmm... and why don't I believe that??" Of course Noah being Noah he got up from his side of the table to go to Dixies side. Slowly sitting down next to her, dragging his arm against hers. His hand moved down, and was placed on her thigh, making her close her eyes. She wasn't doing a very good job at lying. "You seem to be enjoying just the slightest of my touch, his does that work?"

His lips were directed towards her ear, which he found out last night, was another one of her sweet spots. Then, all of a sudden, he stopped. He got up and sat back on his side. "But since you insist that I suck, I won't touch you any more." Dixie is so obviously getting frustrated, by the very annoyed look on her face, so she decided to clap back.. once again. "I think that going to be harder for you than it is for me."

"I think we might just have to see about that, now won't we.." They left this conversation of like that. For right now it was finished, it would be continued whenever they lose, which come one, is going to be soon.

They got back to just eating. Not really saying much. Noah stopped interrogating Dixie, and she stopped caring about his life. The both figured this was going to be a little fling, nothing serious, so why should they get to know each other... right? I mean... the more they get to know, the more they get attached, and let's just say attached it not what either of them need to be getting, at least not right now.

They finished up eating, and after fighting about who was going to pay, they both decided to split it. They got out, waking weirdly very close to each other, in satisfactory of their meal.

Noah insisted on driving Dixie home, but she felt a little weird knowing that he would know where she lived, so she walked. Again to the bar, to get her car, and back home. They both continued their day, as if nothing happened. Soon it won't be like though.... we'll see.

Super short chapter but it's more of a flier anyway. I know I haven't updated needs in a while, I've just been. Little stressed with life... ya know. Anywaysss hope y'all enjoy:) love you>3 ❤️❤️
Word count: 627