Chapter 37: Till Death Do Us Part

"I don't know if I can do this Amy. What if it's too much? I didn't expect this many people to be here." Dixie peaked behind the door, examining the people who were waiting for her arrival. Amy had called all of her family, and Dixie's dad called his.

The 7 people who were supposed to be there turned into a hundred. And as exciting that was, it was terrifying. Some of these people were people they haven't even met before. Dixie hated crowds. She didn't like too many people staring at her, she didn't like the attention.

"You'll be find sweetie. Once your out there your not even going to worry about the people, the only thing that's going to be running through your head is how your getting married." She smiled, fixing Dixie's curled and styled hair.

She looked absolutely astonishing, and when Marc walked in, he couldn't help but smile, tears filling his eyes as he saw his daughter in a wedding gown. "Thank you." Dixie whispered to Amy softly, smiling.

When she turned around, she saw her father standing behind her. Tears had already began steaming down his face as he took in her full beauty. "Aww dad. Don't cry." She walked up to him, wrapping her arms around him.

He quickly hugged her back, kissing her forehead when they parted. The moment was genuine, and it was one they didn't think they were ever going to be able to experience together. "My little girls getting married." They both smiled looking at each other.

"Okay." He wiped his tears, fixing his tux. "Ready?" He held his arm out, and as soon as he did Dixie grabbed it, smiling one last time. "More than I probably ever will be." She sighed, containing herself once the door was opened.

Amy smiled as the pair walked out, soon walking behind them and taking a seat. As they were walking down the aisle, Dixie took acknowledgment of the people around her. She smiled looking straight up at Noah.

His eyes immediately found hers, eying her. He looked at her as if she was the most beautiful girl in the world. And to him, she was. From the way her eyes lit up when she smiled, to how her hair looked in the morning when she woke up.

"Good luck." As Marc handed her daughter over, he stepped aside, sitting down. Dixie smiled at him once more before turning her attention to the most beautiful man she had ever seen. Her hands were joined with his, letting off a spark as they both smiled.

"You look captivating." Noah whispered so only she could hear, and when he did she blushed, quickly brushing it off when the officiant started talking. "We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Dixie Jane Damelio, and Noah Timothy Beck."

"You may now share your vows." He spoke, and when he did both Dixie and Noah prepared to speak, taking a long, deep breath in. "Dixie Jane Damelio. My life was all sorts of fucked up when I met you." The crowd laughed, as did Dixie.

"I had thought for the longest time that I would have no luck when it came to love. That no one would love a man like me. But yet you came in my life. You showed me that love wasn't a weakness. Instead, it it your greatest strength. The thing that keeps you going when days are tough."

"I grew up never letting my guard down. I never let people see the real me, because I hated giving my heart up. It was something that I guarded for most of life. I was scared someone was going to take it and shatter it until it couldn't be any more broken. Until you showed up."

"I have never loved a woman the way I love you. I adore you Dixie Jane. And I couldn't imagine going the rest of my life without you in it. I love you endlessly." He smiled, his grip on her hand now becoming much tighter.

"Much like you, I was at my lowest when I first met you. But that night at the bar, I knew that you were something different. You made me smile like no other person never did before, and you continue doing so."

"After being diagnosed, and moving here once I was cancer free, I wanted to never love again. I never wanted to give my heart to another person because I was terrified it was going to shatter. I was still trying to piece it back together. But when you came in my life I didn't care if it disappeared, as long as I was with you."

"You make me a happier woman. And I am so glad to be able to call you the father of my child, and most importantly, to be able to call you mine. I love you more than I love life itself." The gaze as they looked into each other's eyes got stronger. The people around them suddenly disappeared, and they became the only people.

---

"I, Dixie Damelio, take you, Noah Beck to be my husband. I promise that from this day forward I will regard you not only as my equal partner but as my closest friend. I promise to comfort you in sickness and in health. I promise to demonstrate my commitment to you through love, laughter, and compassion. I love you."

The pastor smiled, looking over towards Noah. "And you." Noah looked back at Dixie, repeating the same words. "I, Noah Beck, take you, Dixie Damelio , to be my husband/wife/partner. I promise that from this day forward I will regard you not only as my equal partner but as my closest friend. I promise to comfort you in sickness and in health. I promise to demonstrate my commitment to you through love, laughter, and compassion. I love you."

They were both growing more and more impatient as the second went by. Until finally the officiant said.. "And now by the power invested in me, I declare you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." They both glared over at Charli, smiling, before finally sharing a kiss.

Their bodies were close, and the kiss was electrifying. It was unlike any other other one they had ever shared. This one held promise. A promise to stay with each other till the end of time. "I love you Mrs.Beck." Noah whispered into their kiss.

"And I love you Mr.Beck." She whispered back to him after finally separating. They both stood hand in hand, smiling at everyone before walking off.

Let the party start.

---

"May I have this dance?" Noah stuck out his hand, smiling as their song began to play. "Yes you may." Dixie blushed, quickly grabbing a hold of his hand, as he pulled her in. Wrapping his hands around her small waist as her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"How did I get so lucky?" Dixie rested her head on Noah's forehead. They could feel each other's breath on each other due to how close they are, but they wouldn't have it any other way. "I should be the one asking you that."

Noah smiled, leaning into a kiss. It was warm, leaving them both needy for more afterwards.

"You do realize your not leaving the bed when we get on our honeymoon, right"? Dixie laughed as he smirked. "I have no objections." She whispered in his ear, and now both of them couldn't wait until tomorrow. But at least now they were husband and wife. Till death do they part.

---

Honestly, I think this chapter speaks for itself. As always, I hope you all enjoyed. And if you liked seeing them get married just as much as I did, make sure to comment and vote. Your feedback and encouragement literally means everything to me. I love you all so much, till next time;)
Word count: 1334