Chapter 5: Breakfast

Dixie's POV: I woke up, again being in an unfamiliar place, but for some odd reason it didn't feel that unfamiliar. Then it hit me, I let him get to me, again. As much as I hated that I let this happen, his big hands, that were wrapped around my waist, they just felt right. They made me for some reason feel secure.

I tried wiggling out of his hold but of course, I failed. His hold on me got stronger with any attempt I tried making. "Stop moving" shit. His morning voice could destroy me in one swoop. "S- sorry" Did I know why I was sorry, no I didn't, but was I scared of him right now, yes, yes I was.

Noah's POV: When I felt her trying to leave I immediately reacted by pulling her closer. Knowing she was trying to leave kind of upset me a bit. I thought we had a great night last night, but what if she doesn't think the same?

I reacted out of sadness by bucking my hips up so that they were closer to hers. I felt her jump slightly at the action but soon relax he hips to how they once were.

This made me feel a bit better. I had an effect on her, and luckily, I knew how to use it. It's like I compelled her, and it made me feel better. I know how to make her stay, even when she "doesn't want to."

Dixie's POV: When I felt him buck his hips I immediately responded by jumping a bit. But after realizing I wasn't going to be able to leave I calmed down. I also strangely had the urge to just turn around and kiss him.

But instead of doing that, I decided to be stupid and try escaping again. "Stop trying to leave, I'm trying to sleep" he pulled me towards him even closer to the point that his head was in the crook of my neck. "I have to go. Please stop" I didn't want to come of rude but I thought he would've gotten by now that I don't want to be here.

"You weren't saying that last night" I felt a smirk come off his lips as soon as he said that. I didn't even know what to respond. He was right, when I wanted him, I didn't want to leave, but when we're not doing anything, then I want to. Maybe it's just because these last few months of been so used to moving around, that I don't know what's it's like to stay still.

I let out a sigh that I was holding in for about 5 minutes and rested back again. There was no point of me trying to leave anymore since I obviously tried and failed. "That's what I thought" He kissed me my neck lightly, which sent shivers through my whole body, just like they did whenever he touched me.

I let out a slight moan due to his action and he immediately chuckled. The slightest touch made me go absolutely crazy, and I'm assuming me going crazy for that, is making him go crazy, because as soon as I did that he started kissing my neck, slowly moving up to my ear.

After being turned on for about 5 minutes by him, he just stopped. Fuck you. I whined at the sudden loss of touch, but it didn't seem to affect him because he got up right afterwards to get dressed.

"Seriously" I hated that I sounded 'vulnerable' but I needed to know why he wanted to leave me, after giving me a great time. "What?" He turned his head towards me after getting dressed, acting like he was stupid.

"Why'd you leave?" I whined even more. I was hoping that would get him back in bed with me but all it did was let a chuckle leave his mouth. Ignoring the whole topic he asked me "do you want to get breakfast?"

"I mean, I am hungry" I really was. I haven't
eaten in almost 24 hours and I could hear my stomach. "Great! Let's go. There's a really good breakfast place down the corner we can go to" I was interested but as soon as I started to get out of bed I realized I was naked.

I had completely forgotten that after we got home last night, we had some more fun. My instincts kicked in as I soon covered my bare body with my hands. " love, it's nothing I haven't seen before." I laughed slightly at his words, knowing he was right.

My hands soon went back to my sides but again if realized something. I wasn't about to wear a short dress to breakfast. "I can't go. I don't have anything to wear." He looked concerned at first, but his face lit up as he got an idea. "Just take on of my hoodies and shorts. They might be big, but they'll be warm.

He went to his closet and rummaged around a bit, until he a good pair of shorts and sweatshirt. I hesitated at first, but after of few short second of thought I grabbed the clothes out of his grasp and put them on.

"You look even better in my clothes than I do. Keep them." With that I laughed and said "thank you. But I'm not keeping them" I felt bad, plus who knew if this would be the last time I saw him. I didn't want to take something that belonged to him. "Whatever you say baby girl, but I still insist" He chuckled once again leaving the bedroom going to his apartment door.

" you ready to go?" He opened the door looking at me, who had followed him to his door. "I guess I am." I shrugged my shoulders a hit and started walking towards the door, soon being ok the opposite side of his apartment. "Let's go!" He exclaimed with excitement shutting his door.

Off to breakfast we were.

I like this chapter but at the same time I don't , so what are your thoughts. Anyways sorry for it updating for a while, I've just been caught up with other things. Hope you enjoyed!! Love you guyss!❤️❤️
Word count: 1047