Intro

Intro

This is book two in the Ryonan series. If you haven't read book 1 'TAMED', you should go check it out.

Will Alyssa finally take her place as Queen? Or will she continue to run?

***********

He watched her from across the room. Even though her hair was a different colour he could tell by the tightening in his jeans that it was her. She wore black jeans with a leather jacket and black combat boots and sat at the bar throwing back shots. Every male's eyes were trained on her. If only they knew how dangerous she is. She wiped out an entire planet all on her own. Nobody knew how she did it. All they heard were the stories.

He'd been tracking her for the past eight months. Every time he came close she would disappear, but she won't escape him this time. He made his way slowly over to the bar and took the seat beside her. "That look doesn't suit you Princess. It's more your sister's style." She slammed her glass down on the table and turned to face him. Gold eyes clashed against gold. At least she didn't change that about herself.

"I see they sent you to do their dirty work," she said. And before I could get a word in she vanished before my eyes. "Damn it!" I growled out under my breath before bolting outside and getting on my bike.

For eight long months he had been hot on her trail. How she managed to get away from him every time he didn't know. Now she's gone again. How will he find her again? This was the closest he had ever gotten. All the other times all he heard were her thoughts. He started to think she might have been playing with him all along.