Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)

CHAPTER NOT EDITED.

THE UPDATE KINDA TOOK A WHILE BUT I EVENTUALLY GOT IT DONE.

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)

Adrian

I panted hard. Not because I was tired, but because I still couldn't believe Alyssa took it that far. "Get out!" They all scurried to get out of there as fast as possible. My blood was boiling. I wanted to take out my anger on someone. "You too." She opened her mouth but no words came out. "Get out Liah!" I was livid.

"What should we do?"

"We should do as he says and get out."

"Chad?"

"It's fine. I'll take care of it. Just go."

Before they could completely exit the room I started destroying it. Equipments were blown to pieces and set on fire. My body started to get hot and I knew what was about to come. It started from my palms then slowly spread until my whole body was a massive ball of fire. I was losing control of my temper. It was obvious Alyssa was playing a game, but she took it too far. The rage I felt was directed at her. I was so consumed by rage that I didn't notice when the fire spread from my body to the walls. I didn't care either. how could she put me in a position like that?

"Are you going to stand there and let him burn the whole damn place down?"

"More or less."

"Chad!"

"What do you expect me to do Alexis? He'll calm down eventually. You should worry about your sister and let me worry about my brother."

I was brutally brought back to reality when I felt water running down my back. I took in the scene around me. There, off to my side stood Alexis with a bucket in her hand. "Look, I understand that you are pissed, although I don't know why when you were the one that chose to protect someone other than your mate. but burning down our home isn't going to solve the problem. Here!" A punching bag was thrown into my hands. "If you're that angry work it off with that. When you think you've calmed down enough then you can go find Alyssa. I wouldn't advise you to go so soon."

I took my frustration out on the punching bag. It was definitely better than taking it out on the person who I thought deserved it. Why does she insist on testing my sanity every minute of every damn day? I gave the bag a spin kick and it flew from off the racks. This isn't working. The more I thought about it the angrier I became. I reached for the punching bag the same moment an image assaulted me. I fell to my knees under the impact.

Kissing, they were kissing and it was getting heavy. They were about to have sex. They were about to have fucking sex! I clutched my chest as pain exploded around my heart. "No..." She can't. I was helpless. The pain from their joining left me immobile. How could she? Didn't she know how painful it was for me? There was nothing I could do but watch scene after scene play out in front of me, and try to keep my heart under control. Sweat formed on my brows as I panted heavily. She was enjoying it. Her thoughts, oh God her thoughts cut like a knife. They stabbed me like a sword. Why? Why was I being tortured this way? Isn't it enough to watch them having sex? Why do I have to feel what she feels also? I dropped to my side and curled into a ball, willing it all to stop.

I don't know how long I was there, but eventually the pain subsided and the images disappeared. I took a deep breath and staggered to my feet. My earlier pain was replaced with anger. Never before have I felt so hurt, betrayed and upset with Alyssa that I literally wanted to watch her suffer and revel in it. I glared ahead at nothing in particular. It wasn't enough for her to bring me to my knees and subject me to the pain of watching him fuck her. Another image came to me. "Don't leave again. Please stay. Please don't go again. I can't do it without you. Please Dimitri, stay with me."

Red. That was all I saw.

That's it! I'm going to kill him while she watches! It isn't enough for her to fuck him and open her thoughts to me. She had to add fuel to the fire by begging him like a common whore! No mate of mine should degrade herself like that in front of another man!

"Adrian, are you okay?"

My head snapped in the direction of the voice. There was a gasp and then fire and a scream. But I couldn't tell you what happened exactly, because the next time I came to my senses a door was blown apart and I was facing a scowling Alyssa.

"Alyssa Katrina Seizan Ryonan!"

"What the hell do you want? Wasn't it enough you literally signed my death certificate? You have the audacity to show your face to me!"

I had her pressed up against the wall with my hands wrapped around her throat so fast even she couldn't believe it.

"Utter another word. I dare you."

She pushed my hands away and gave me a rough push.

"Get out!"

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me!" I grabbed her wrist and started pulling her behind me. "You want to play games? You want to defy me? Try my patience? Rip my heart in two? You want to bring shame to yourself and to me by begging that piece of shit to stay with you like some common whore? I'll show you just how cruel I can be." I pushed her into the room ahead of me. The door closed behind us with a thud, and I bolted it in place. "From this moment on, you only have one master. That master is me. You eat when I tell you to, sleep when I tell you to and speak when I require you to. And last but not least, you fuck when I order you to. Take off your clothes!"

"How dare you come to me with this attitude after everything you've done? You have no right to speak to me this way."

Her eyes flared with anger and so did mine. I circled her slowly. "Because you are new to this and new to my ways, I'll let your little outburst off with a warning. The next time I won't be so lenient. Now, I'm only going to say this one more time. Take. Off. Your. Clothes." I ensured that every word in that sentence was enunciated to perfection.

"You are unbelievable."

My hands grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked hard. She screamed. "That's one set of punishment so far. Open that pretty mouth of yours one more time if you want to push my limits." I brought her face around so that she could see the deadly look in my eyes. She flinched but remained silent.

"I'm waiting." Confusion clouded her gaze. My head nodded in the direction of her body. "Your clothes." She scoffed. "You must have really lost your damn mind or you're on a high from saving that bitch of yours. You don't scare me Adrian. You never have and you never will."

"Wrong answer." I took my usual pocket knife and used it to rip her top and bottoms to pieces. She stood there frozen. "Still think I'm playing this little game of yours?" I trailed the knife down the side of her cheeks and used it to flick some of her curls behind her ears. Its journey continued down her neck and the valley of her breasts before I willed myself to pull it away and put it back in its hiding place.

"Kneel." She didn't budge, so I forced her to her knees causing her to land on them hard. "When I tell you to do something you fucking do it!" I was using all the anger, the hurt and the pain as my motivation. "Now, we are going to have a conversation. No, scratch that. I'm going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer me yes or no. Do you understand?"

I waited for a response but none came.

I lowered myself a little and gripped her chin roughly forcing her head back and forcing her to look at me. "When I ask a question I expect an answer." The strong persona she was displaying a few minutes ago seemed to crack a little. "Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I understand."

I slapped her across the cheek.

"You are not new to this. I know that worthless brother of mine taught you the basics. Yes what Alyssa?"

"Did you just slap me?" She managed to stammer out, then blinked and rubbed her cheek.

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself?"

Her hands dropped quickly to her side.

"I'm not going to pardon your errors and I won't be lenient with you. From now on I am no longer Adrian to you. I am master. But you will call me Sir. Forget about what you think you know and listen to what I tell you."

Anger. That was all I was feeling. I was driven by it.

"Whatever plans you had of coercing me into helping you prepare to be someone else's bitch, erase them from your mind. This is not a training exercise. From this moment forward I own you. Do you get it now?"

"Yes sir."

I felt no remorse for the callous way in which I spoke to her and treated her. She wanted this. She has been trying to get me to show her what it's like to be submissive to me but that wasn't the life I wanted for her or for us. But now she's left me no choice. I was at my limit.

"This is the only time I'm going to allow you to say what's on your mind. So if you have anything to say to me, now is the time. After today you won't ever get the chance again. Our relationship will change. We'll no longer be equals and you won't have any right to ask me anything. After today you are inferior to me and will act as such. Now is the time to voice your concerns."

"Why did you allow her to stay here?"

"To whom are you referring?"

"Liah."

"Because we have a war coming and we need all the help we can get. Next question."

"Why did you protect her in the gym?"

"Because she doesn't have the kind of power we have and is incapable of protecting herself from the kind of attack you initiated. You were capable of protecting yourself and she wasn't."

"Why were you thinking about her?"

"Liah and I share a past. It's natural for me to think about it."

She flew to her feet. "Is it natural for you to reminisce about fucking her? Is it natural for you to let your mate see you fucking her and feeling what you felt while fucking her?" I pushed her back to her knees while the tears streamed down her face.

"No it's not natural and if you must know I haven't thought about Liah in years. When I left her I left all those thoughts of us behind. But a memory is a memory and nothing else. Sometimes we can't control or choose what we remember."

"I see." The tone of her voice changed as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "I just have one more question, do you love her?"

"Yes."

Alyssa

Yes.

That one little word changed the course of my thinking. All that I have done was pointless. It made no sense to ask further questions. I was over the jealousy, over the anger and over the pain. This man was a completely different man from the one I knew. He was a stranger. It was with that realization that I put up a permanent mind block against him.

"This will be your room from now on until I decide you've earned the right to sleep in my presence. Your daily routine won't be affected as much, although your freedom will be limited and you have to get permission from me first before you can do anything. Your nights entirely belong to me."

"Yes sir."

My head was pulled roughly back and I found myself staring up at his angry face.

"Did I tell you to speak?" Although I would never admit it to anyone, I was a little afraid of this Adrian. Which made me wonder if I ever really knew him at all. Was this his real face? "Did I tell you to look me in the eye?" His grip tightened. "You don't seem to know the first thing about being someone's submissive." He let out a cold bitter laugh before he started dragging me by my hair across the floor. It felt like my hair was being pulled from my scalp, but I was afraid of what he would do to me if I made even the teeniest of sounds. So I endure the pain all while trying not to let my naked body bruise from being in contact with the floor.