Chaapter 32 - Collision

CHAPTER NOT EDITED...

CHAPTER 32 - COLLISION

Alyssa

"Chad did what? Where? In front of who?!" He must be out of his fucking mind! He killed a man on national television. Was that the only way he could have handled the situation? "I'm going to kill him! Adrian, move!" How dare he do something so barbaric! This is not the way I want this kingdom to be run. "Where is he?" Stupid egotistical man!

"I don't think you should see him just yet. He has his hands full with Alexis at the moment. Besides, he did what he thought was best in the given situation. The planet was in turmoil. He had to send a message."

"Are you defending him?"

"Well I didn't say I approved of his methods. I'm just saying I understand why he would do something like that."

"Is that the answer you're going with? You need to be very sure you want to stick with that answer, your majesty. I have no problem withholding sex from you if it is."

"Alyssa you're being ridiculous. Stop for a moment to assess the situation before you go barging in. Also, I will overlook that outburst about keeping what's mine from me."

"Let me go."

"When you've calmed down enough I will. Besides, if you really wanted to get free from my hold you would have done so already. I just think you like being in my arms."

"Whatever." Although I couldn't deny that he was right. I was upset with Chad, but not enough to move from within Adrian's arms.

"Isn't that right, princess?" His hand slid slowly up my abdomen to cup my breast. "I'm not in the mood for sex." That was a lie but I didn't let him know that. "You're lying." He nibbled on my earlobe, one after the other. "We have guests coming. Did you forget about our meeting with the south?" He nibbled some more before finally answering. "I'll make it quick."

His hands slid up my front and disappeared under my dress. "Oh God," I moaned when a finger slid into my slippery folds and started to move in and out. His lips found my neck and started to suck, and I was weak to his assault on my body. He stroked me until my juices flowed freely down my thighs and I climaxed against his finger. By the time I stopped panting he had already gotten rid of his bottoms and his cock nestled neatly against my ass. Oh how I wanted to taste him in my mouth.

"Later." He bent me over at the waist and entered me swiftly from behind. We both moaned. I was wet and ready for him and he was hard for me. When his fingers found their way into my hair I purred. He gripped and held me in place as he started to move in and out of me from behind. It was rough and fast. Our flesh slapped against each other every time he buried himself in me. It was raw. It was primal. It was exactly what I needed in that moment. I needed him to possess me and he did.

I couldn't do anything but stay there bent at the waist while he slaughtered my cunt from behind. His grip hurt. His thrust bruised. But, I loved it. I screamed each time his cock brushed against my womb. My walls tightened around him from the intense pleasure I was feeling. This was what I had been longing for, the need to be used carelessly by him.

I could read the thoughts going through his mind. All he wanted to do was fuck me and cum. He didn't think about giving me pleasure, only taking it.

His thrusts got harder and faster until they started to hurt more and more. My scalp burned from the way he pulled my hair, but I loved it. God I loved it! "Yes! Yes! Right there! Harder!"

"I'm going to cum!" He gave one final thrust and something within me moved. It hurt me so much I cried out. That thrust and my cry pushed him over the edge. His grip grew tighter as he emptied within himself within me. We remained still as warm liquid seeped from him to me. He panted hard. My knees suddenly grew weak and my legs started shaking. My inside burned. The pain was still there. I quickly blocked my mind. I didn't want him to feel guilty for causing me pain when all he felt was pleasure. When his sack was empty he slowly pulled out of me. I hissed.