Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming

BEFORE GETTING INTO THIS CHAPTER THERE ARE A FEW THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY. FIRSTLY, I APPRECIATE ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS I AM GETTING. WHAT I DON'T APPRECIATE ARE PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR MESSAGES JUST BECAUSE THE STORY ISN'T GOING THE WAY THEY WANT IT TO. I CAN UNDERSTAND NOT LIKING THE ACTIONS OF A CHARACTER OR PREFERING SOMETHING TO GO A PARTICULAR WAY. THE STORY HAS GONE ONLY 25 CHAPTERS AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED WAS NOWHERE NEAR FINISHING. I ACCEPT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS. WHAT I DON'T ACCEPT IS THE NEGATIVITY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BOOK, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT. UNDERMINING MY STORY AND MY WRITING WON'T MAKE THINGS GO YOUR WAY ANY FASTER. I HAVE A STORYLINE AND A PLOT AS TO WHERE I WOULD LIKE THIS BOOK TO END UP. THEREFORE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

NOW, WITH THAT SAID...THIS CHAPTER ISN'T EDITED AND THERE WILL BE BOY ON BOY ACTION. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming

The Sae

"Why have you come here?"

I looked around at the members of the council, memorizing each face. I wanted to make sure that I had their faces in memory for when the day came for me to murder them all. I noticed my sister was missing. That thought pleased me. How useful could she be if she didn't have any powers?

"I have news that the council would deem necessary information to know."

"Go ahead."

One thing I was certain of. The council had jurisdiction over any witch that was born on or resided on planet Atron. They had to put their personal feelings aside and listen to the complaints or requests of every witch; whether good or bad. I didn't have to like them, but I admired them. They were after all nothing but fair.

"It has come to my knowledge that Lexandra Seizan, head witch of the Seizan clan has broken rules that we hold sacred to our society. Not only has she power shared, but she has also used her powers to bring someone back from the dead. Someone, who I might add wasn't a witch to begin with."

"You do know that that is a serious accusation," council member 1 said."

"What proof do you have?" Council member 3 asked.

"You would condemn your own daughter?" Council member 5 replied.

"It is not an accusation, but fact. I myself saw the results of her betrayal to our laws. My daughter knew there would have been consequences to her actions."

"Show us proof, then we will decide."

I nodded with a smirk. I showed them my run in with Dimitri and made sure to draw attention to the fact that he now had powers.

"That still doesn't prove the accusations you're making about Lexandra Seizan are true."

I knew they would want more, and I came prepared for it. I showed them the conversation that both princes had with each other. Dimitri clearly admitting to Adrian what Lexandra had done and even the speculations as to why she did it. I knew I had enough evidence for them to go for her. Things would be easier with her out of the picture. First I took my sister down, and then my daughter. The next to go would be my granddaughters, and then everything I have always wanted would be mine.

"Thank you for bringing to us this information. We will handle it."

"Thank you, council members. I was just doing the same thing any other witch would have done if they were in my position."

"One more thing before you go." I paused mid-step. "You need to return that which you have stolen from us."

"I don't understand."