Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts

CHAPTER NOT EDITED. EXPECT MATURE CONTENT. HOPE YOU ENJOY. COMMENTS ARE REALLY APPRECIATED.

Chapter 23 – Do you believe in ghosts

Alyssa

“I told you not to challenge him. What were you thinking?”

“I thought he was hurting you.”

I scoffed loudly to let him know how ridiculous he sounded.

“Adrian would never hurt me.”

“Then what the fuck was all that screaming about?” I blushed. “You didn’t.” My gaze, wondered everywhere but refused to look at him. “Alyssa you didn’t! Tell me you didn’t fuck him!”

“Could you keep your voice down? I don’t want you waking up the boys.”

“After everything that has happened you allow him to come in here and brainwash you into fucking him?” Brainwash? Was he serious right now? I snorted.

“Let me see your eye.”

“Does he have something on you?” I couldn’t help the chuckle that escaped.

“He’s my mate Kai. There is nothing else to it.”

“You’ve been acting different since the other night. What aren’t you telling me?” I stilled a little.

“Your eye is swollen, but it should go down in a couple of days. As for your wrist, you should be grateful he didn’t break it. He went easy on you.” He looked at me disbelievingly. How do I explain to Kai about the deal Adrian and I made without him taking it the wrong way?

I sensed him before he stepped a foot into the kitchen. Kai's whole mood seemed to change once he appeared, and so did mine. But not in a bad way. Surprising Kai and myself, I got up swiftly and walked towards Adrian. I've missed him so much. Stopping a breaths air from him, I looked up shyly. I just wanted to throw myself at him, but I didn't know if that would displease him or not, so I decided to draw on the one thing I do know about these kinds of relationship; always ask permission.

“Would sir allow me the pleasure of kissing him good morning?” He gave a slight nod, and I tipped on my toes and pressed my lips to his. The kiss started off slow at first, but as usual, it turned into a full blown make out session. Our tongues were intertwined to the point it might be painful to separate them.

Kai cleared his throat, and reluctantly I pulled away. Adrian arched a brow at me. Crap! What did I do wrong? I frowned.

“You shouldn’t frown, princess. You’ll get wrinkles.” He bent and brought his lips to my ears. “Sir is very pleased.” I beamed at him. “Good morning,” I said breathlessly. “Good morning.” His eyes crinkled with laughter at me. "Hungry?” He nodded. “I’ll make you something. What are you in the mood for?” His voice invaded my head space. “You.” “Umm...” I blushed a bright shade of pink. “Whatever you make is fine, princess.” Kai scoffed behind me, and I ignored him. He didn’t know where Adrian and I were coming from and he definitely would not understand our deal.

*Flashback*

When I opened my eyes, my body felt stiff all over. I didn’t even remember falling asleep. I guess good dick will do that to you. I attempted to stretch and roll over but I couldn’t move. My brows furrowed.

“Good you’re awake.”

That voice just makes me want to melt every single time. Little by little the fog started to clear from my brain, and I was more alert.