Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?

CHAPTER NOT EDITED AND THERE IS MATURE CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I TRIED TO KEEP IT PG BUT CLEARLY I AM INCAPABLE OF DOING SO. ANYWAY ENJOY! VOTE OR COMMENT. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR THOUGHTS.

Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?

We were shooting down drinks at the bar. It helped that he was the owner so I didn't have to worry about paying. I was well and truly past the point of being hot and bothered right now. My body was on fire and you practically smell the lust coming off me in waves.

"Let's go." His voice broke through my drunken haze. "For the last time, are you sure?"

"Oh for heaven's sake! What's wrong with you? You know I'm always sure."

"Okay then let's go."

"Wait; can we maybe do the heavy stuff later? I really just wanted to make up all the time we've missed."

His eyes shone.

"Come here."

He gripped my hair gently and pulled me close to him. My head barely reached his chest. I was only five feet seven inches and he was well over six feet. That has never stopped us before though. When I was close enough he dipped and captured my lips fiercely and I returned his kiss eagerly. He backed me up against the wall and continued kissing me. His tongue tasted of alcohol and I sucked on it making him groan.

His hands reached under my top and cupped my breasts. I managed to pull away. "Not here," I rushed out. He kissed me again and there was a slight shift in the air. My eyes flew open when my back connected with a soft mattress. What the hell just happened? He started to strip and all was forgotten.

His midnight coloured hair hung loosely down his back in that single braid that I loved. I wondered briefly who does his hair now since I no longer had that role.

When he was finished he stood proudly in front of me in his boxers. His flat stomach looked even better than the last time I saw him, and his legs looked strong and firm.

"Come."

I crawled over to him and sat back on my heels waiting. He took his time in getting rid of my clothes and ensured he barely brushed my erogenous zones in the process. A moan escaped me and my body's temperature rose. His hands gripped my hair roughly and my juices flowed from within me and down my thighs.

"I like your hair like this," he said before flinging me backwards on the bed and climbing atop me. He bit my lips drawing blood, then licked it away and kissed me fiercely. His tongue plundered my mouth and I returned his kisses just as fiercely.

Within seconds he was buried inside my cunt. We both moaned out our satisfaction. It made me wonder how long it has been for him. I didn't have time to dwell on it because he started thrusting into me roughly. He held back nothing and he wasn't gentle.

He flipped me around and positioned me on my hands and knees. I did so gladly. I loved it doggy style because it allowed me to feel every inch of the cock I was taking. He thrust into me, using his hand to pin me down flat on the bed. With my ass high in the air, he rammed his cock over and over into me. My legs wobbled from the orgasm that rocked my body, but he still did not stop. His strokes picked up pace and I could do nothing but take everything he was giving me.

When I was on the verge of another orgasm he pulled out of me. I but my lip to stop the curse from escaping.

"Turn over."

I did as he asked.

"Suck."

I got on my hands and knees and prepared to suck him off.