Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?

CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT & ISN'T EDITED. ENJOY YOU PERVS:)

Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?

The storm raging outside didn't seem like it would let up any time soon. I cuddled into Chad's side and inhaled his unique scent. I loved how warm his body felt next to mine. Things were different now. The castle was different and even Chad was different. Not only had he lost a brother, he lost his best friend too. If only Adrian would get over himself. I tried numerous times to reach out to him because I knew Chad was hurting but he didn't seem to want to reach back. There wasn't anything we could do now. Alyssa clearly was not coming back. We thought that after she had the baby she would, but now we see how wrong we were. Adrian was our only hope in getting her back. I just hope the grief she feels about Dimitri's death doesn't override the love she still feels for Adrian.

"You're thinking too hard sweetheart. What has you frowning like that?" I curled more into his side before responding. "I hate storms." He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll protect you. I will always protect you." He brushed the hair gently from my face and kissed me tenderly on my forehead. "I'm worried Chad. What if Alyssa never comes back? Everything had finally started to go well until those stupid invaders attacked." His hands stroked my hair lovingly. "Everything will be fine. Alyssa will come home and we'll all be a happy family again." I could hear the pain in his voice when he talked about happy family. I knew how much he missed Dimitri and nothing I say will ever make it easier or better.

Thunder roared outside and I flew up from my position. Chad's deep baritone rumble had me fuming. "It's not funny." He laughed some more. My lips quivered. I really thought I was about to cry in that instance. He must have recognized the look on my face, because he stopped laughing and reach for me. "I'm sorry Alexis. I know how much you detest storms." His hands wrapped around me and I buried my face in his neck and inhaled deeply. His unique scent calmed me down a little.

His hands stroked up and down my back in a comforting way. "You know what else would make you feel better?" He said. I lifted my head and looked at him. "What?" I asked. "This." He started placing feather-light kisses all over my face and neck. I relaxed and sighed into each kiss. "That does feel better." I panted as his lips found my spot and started to suck on it roughly. "Mhmm," I moaned. He knew just where to suck to let me forget everything and everyone but him. His cock grew hard against me and I ached to feel him in my mouth.

He continued sucking on that one spot, and I tried to pull away before he could leave a mark there. "Stop, before you leave a mark." He nipped the spot harshly and I yelped. "What the hell?" He pulled away and ran his hand through my long mane. Before I knew it, he had a good amount of my hair wound tightly around his hand. He tugged, and my head was pulled back a little roughly. I stared at him defiantly. "You're mine Alexis. If I want to mark you I will, and you will wear it with pride." I rolled my eyes. "You know I don't like it." He said nothing for a few seconds and then suddenly his tongue was licking up my neck.

His lips found my ear and his tongue played with my lobes. I knew I was losing this battle fast, but I didn't seem to care.

"Have you ever made love in a storm Alexis?"

I came. His voice was a mere whisper and I fuckin' came. One sentence. How the hell did he do that?

I bit my lips and waited for my orgasm to wash over me, but Chad wasn't having any of it. He stuck his tongue in my ear and gripped my breast kneading and working both angles prolonging my orgasm. When I finally came down and managed to catch my breath, he was smirking at me. I tackled him. "My turn." I landed roughly against his smooth warm chest and straddled him. It was time for pay back. It didn't escape my knowledge that he was still hard. I started grinding my hip against his manhood. The smirk left his face instantly and his eyes darkened.