Chapter 10 - Reality sets in

CHAPTER NOT EDITED!

Chapter 10 - Reality sets in

Not long after she passed out she started to stir again. She had been mumbling on and off for about ten minutes. I kept very still wanting to see if she remembered anything, or if she was still caught up in that trance. She whimpered when her eyes finally managed to open, and ran her hands down her body. One hand found her core. I stopped her before she could do anything. Her red eyes stared curiously at me. "Allow me," I said, and proceeded to stroke her slowly and lovingly.

She closed her eyes and bit her lips, but not before letting out a soft groan. I gently eased two fingers into her heat and pumped them slowly. She moaned. I continued pumping my fingers in and out of her until she was literally panting for more. I felt her cream on my fingers and pumped a little faster. Within seconds she was letting out a cry of relief. When her orgasm passed, I slowly but deliberately kissed my way up her body. I started at her ankles, kissing the inside of each, and then dragged my tongue up to her knees stopping briefly to kiss her spot in between.

Continuing my journey, I licked up both her thighs and then placed feather-light kisses up and down each of them. I reached her core and blew on her gently causing her to gasp and raise her hip. A smile formed on my lips before I kissed around it and continued on my journey upwards. "Not this time Kitten, I have other plans." My tongue circled around her belly button, then dipped inside lightly. Her body moved along to the rhythm of my tongue and kisses. It made me so damn hard to know that she still responded to me after all this time.

I delivered kisses all over her stomach and up her abdomen going for those breasts I loved so much. They had become fuller due to her giving birth and I thank the gods above every day. I quickly latched on to one breast and sucked it into my mouth. My tongue lapped at her nipple and my teeth nipped it lightly.

I made sure not to leave out the other breast. My hand found it and pinched and massaged until I had her at my mercy. When I was satisfied that my mouth had given that breast all the lavishing it needed, I switched to the other one. I knew she was nearing her second orgasm so I brought my lips up to her neck. I licked it and bit down roughly. She trembled underneath me."Please..." she whimpered and I didn't waste time. My lips found her ear and whispered "come". My tongue dipped inside and the dam broke.

I silenced her screams by pressing my lips softly against hers. She moaned and trembled all while her climax rode her. We kissed for a long time revelling in the feel of our lips and tongues together until she finally stopped trembling. As soon as the shaking stopped I slowly entered her and groaned into her mouth. This wasn't about fucking right now; it was about making love to my wife. I didn't know when I'll get the chance to do it again.

Every time my cock stroked in and out of her she gasped into our kiss. I enjoyed the feel of her wrapped around my cock and her tongue stroking against mine. Her nails raked down my back but not in a harsh way. I broke the kiss and picked up pace. There was no way I would last long with the way her cunt kept gripping and squeezing my cock.

I started sucking on her neck while my cock went in and out of her. That along with the circling of my hips helped her to reach that point again. Before we knew it, we were both clinging to each other as our climax shook us to the core.

We shared a passionate kiss while both our bodies sucked our essence from each other.

Shortly after we both exploded around each other she fell asleep. I took the opportunity to clean her and myself up a bit.

************

"You're back. How are the boys?"

"They're sleeping."