Chapter 5 - Two?

CHAPTER NOT EDITED

Chapter 5 - Two?

Alexis' POV

"Married? You can't be married! That's just gross. You're old. Besides, you're his dad and you're my mom. How will that look to people? Did you even think about us when you decided to go and get married mother? How did you think you're daughters would feel about this? It's weird."

I trailed off trying to find words.

"Congratulations to you both," Chad said. "We'll be leaving now."

Before we could make it out the door it flew open.

"Your majesties, there has been an accident."

"Who!" King Leon asked.

"The Prince and Princess."

***TWO MONTHS LATER***

"Push!"

"Don't you see me pushing? Don't fuckin' tell me to push!"

"Alyssa! Language."

I gripped Kai's hand and started pushing again. This baby had somehow decided to come a week early. Not that I expected anything less from a child of Dimitri.

"Breathe Alyssa; like we practiced."

I looked over at Kai. His usually spiky black hair looked kind of flat and sweat was plastered over his face. I let out a little chuckle. It was funny how I am the one in labour and he is the one sweating.

We had managed to become good friends over the past two months. He was like a brother to me. I never had one of those so I was really grateful.

"I can see the head. Just a little while longer. Come on, give me one big push."

I gripped Kai's hand tighter and pushed with all the strength I had within me.

"Aahhh," I screamed, and just like that the baby was out. I heard and slumped back against the bed.

Something moved inside me before the pain came again. It felt like something was clawing to get out.

"There's one more," Aunt Zaphaya said.

"What?" She gave the baby to a startled Kai.

"Come on Alyssa, you need to push. It's coming and it's coming fast."

"I can't." Tears streaked down my cheeks. I had been in labour for the past eight hours. I couldn't possibly push another one out. I felt weak and just wanted to sleep. I closed my eyes for a little bit.

"You're crowning. Alyssa! Do you want this baby to die? Do you want to die? Push the damn thing out." That was Kai's voice.

I wanted to but I just couldn't.

"Come on Princess! You need to push. I'll help you. Just one big push, that's all you need."

I listened to the voice in my head and drew strength from it and pushed with all my might. That was the last thing I remembered.

Adrian's POV

I was alert the moment her mind brushed mine. She was in pain. I could feel it. I listened silently as her thoughts raced by. She was in labour but one name caught my attention...Kai.

I dug deeper into her thoughts and found what I was looking for. He had sold me out. That piece of shit was with her all this time. My hands formed into fists. When I find them I'm going to kill him quick and painfully.