Chapter 28 - Let's date

HEY LOVELYS! SO I DECIDED TO SKIP THE DRAMA AND MAKE THIS CHAPTER A HAPPY ONE:) MY THREESOME SUPPORTERS WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. DON'T WORRY, THINGS WILL GET PRETTY INTENSE PRETTY FAST AND PRETTY SOON, SO MORE DRAMA TO COME.

CHAPTER NOT EDITED.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE ME A TON OF COMMENTS.

ENJOY!

Chapter 28 - Let's date

Aria

The drive home was filled with thoughts that I'd rather not think about. The truth is I had no idea what I was doing. I had two perfectly handsome mates at home and I was out with a stranger doing things I should not have been doing. I had to stop and that was exactly what I decided to do. I will have no further interactions with Mr. Sleek and Sexy. From now on, all my time and energy will be focused on spending time with my mates and fixing whatever it is that's broken between us. I've grown weak over the past few months and I didn't like. I want back the old Aria, and I was going to get her.

Alyssa provided the perfect escape. Not only did she address the entire kingdom on the new policies, she also ensured that each of us was briefed on our old and new roles from now on. There were going to be big changes and I didn't mind one bit.

I sat beside her in the meeting, listening to everything she had to say. Everyone had to be there and had to be on board with the new plans.

Blake and Nate didn't say anything to me when I returned, but maybe that's because I didn't give them the chance to. I was glad things were going to be different from now on, because I needed the escape.

We could no longer skip training sessions. They were now mandatory for all of us. We should get up at 5 every morning and start training at 7. Both the guardians and us had to do it. By noon we should be finished, the rest of the day is ours. Since Adrian was supposed to help us defend ourselves because our powers, like Alyssa doesn't work on us, Alexis, Nate and myself had to work out how to be on the offensive ourselves.

I sort of zoned out through Alyssa's speech. Clearly there were going to be changes to our daily lives, and clearly I didn't care. I had better things to think about. It didn't escape us that Alexis and Chad were extremely quiet and aloof. I felt somewhat responsible for that. "The last thing I want to talk to you about is a possible meeting with the south kingdom." Alyssa's voice brought me back to the present. South kingdom? What the hell was she going on about? The last time I checked there was only one kingdom; ours.

"South kingdom?" I asked her.

"Yes, before Dimitri died he was telling me about a possible meeting with them." I still didn't follow. "Apparently planet Atron has two kingdoms: north and south. They pretty much stay out of our way and stick to themselves and their territories. Supposedly there is some agreement between us and them and they'll be coming here in about three weeks time to discuss it. It's nothing to worry about, but you all have to be present.

I didn't know what to say to that, so I just nodded. I'll get more information later. I couldn't help thinking that I was cheated out of the position of Queen, and sometimes even resented Alyssa for it. Oh well, there wasn't anything I could do about it now, and I was fine. As soon as the meeting was over I bolted out of there fast. I knew both of my mates were itching to strangle me at this point, but I needed a minute to myself to gather my thoughts. The truth was, I had made a decision. I wasn't going to go back to the Royal Elixer. I was going to have a conversation with my mates about why I was being so weird. As far as trying their lifestyle, I just wasn't ready; at least with them anyway.

I barely managed to make it to our room before Blake came barging in with Nate a little calmer behind him. Blake was always going to be Blake, so I didn't allow him to intimidate me. Instead, I focused on Nate. Something felt off, but I didn't know what it was. I brushed it aside and smiled.

"Took you long enough."

"Where have you been, Aria?"

"Will you stop glaring at me and calm down so we can have a conversation?"

"Okay, fine. Go ahead."

He crossed his arms over his chest, and I took a deep breath before proceeding.

"First you have to promise to not get upset."

"I can't promise that," Blake said.

"You have to promise."

"Fine, I promise."

"Good. I know I haven't been the best mate lately and I want to make up for that. I was having some issues I wanted to work out myself. It's not that I didn't think you two could help me, I just had to do this on my own." I looked both of them boldly in the eyes. I decided not to tell them about exactly what I had been doing just yet. The experience was still fresh and I wanted to keep that to myself for now. I continued. "So, I have decided to make things up to you, both of you, but mostly you Blake, because I haven't been particularly fair to you. Therefore, we are going to start dating."

I proposed the idea to them with a big grin. I had been thinking about it the whole time I was driving back to the castle. I wanted to date my mates. Sometimes it will be both of them together, other times it will just be one of them and me. It was long overdue.

Nate looked smug, but Blake looked horrified.

"Blake?"

I took in the frown on his face and my heart sank.

"You want us to date?"

I nodded, but still wasn't thrilled by his expression.

"If that is okay with you two?" I quickly added. I knew Nate would be okay with whatever I said, but Blake was my major concern.

"Aria," he started to say, but I cut him off. "It's okay if you don't want to," I rushed out. "But it would really make me happy if we could."

"It's not that I don't want to. I would love to, uh date, but I don't know how or what that even means."

I stood there staring at him. He was serious. He didn't know how to date. Well I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. He was a prince after all, and a very bossy one at that. He was use to demanding things and getting his way. Nate tried his best to cover his laugh with a cough and I glared at him. I was relieved though, because I honestly thought Blake didn't want to date me.

"That's okay. We'll figure it out together."

I gave him my award winning smile. My eyes raked his body from head to toe. I wanted to devour every inch of him right them and there.

"Ehem, umm I'm just going to go talk to your mother real quick," Nate said.

Normally I would be nosy and try to squeeze information out of him, but I really didn't care to at the moment.

"Yea sure, just be back by the time we're ready to leave. Our dating starts tonight. I'm taking you both out, so dress nice."

After Nate disappeared; which I was glad for, I got closet to Blake. He smelled really nice. "Can we talk about us?"

"Sure."

I took his hand and led him over to our bed. After we both sat down, we turned to each other.

"Things haven't always been good between us, and that was mainly because you're too controlling and I'm too stubborn to be controlled. I want to change that. I want to love you the way I know I can, and want to be loved that way in return, but we have to work on our relationship. I'm tired of fighting and tired of having to deal with these women staking their claims on you."

"Look, I know I haven't been the best mate to you, Aria. I want to change that. For now I'll just be content with spending time with you however I can. I'm not saying sex won't cross my mind, but I won't pressure you about it. I'd like to kiss you and hug you, even cuddle with you, without having to worry you'll bite my head off."

He did have a point. I could be less defensive. Why not start now?

"You mean kiss me like this?"

I reined kisses up the side of his neck and cheeks. When I got close to his lips, I teased him using my tongue to lick the corners.

"Kind of like that, but I was thinking more like this."

He did the same thing I did to him, but instead of licking the corners of my mouth he pressed his lips to mine. It was a simple kiss. There wasn't even any tongue, but I felt it all the way to my toes. It was a simple kiss so why did it affect me that way?

He pulled away from me and I sighed before opening my eyes. "That works too," I said. His smile was contagious and I couldn't help returning it. There were plenty more kissing and touching after that. Nate took quite a long time to get back, but we didn't mind. We took the time to rediscover each other.

The connection I have with Blake seemed stronger somehow. I knew with time I would fall in love with him and that didn't bother me right now.

We lie there, a bundle of limbs wrapped around each other feeling completely satisfied. This time things were much slower, and his kisses more tender. He didn't once try to gain the upper hand.

"We have to get up. We have a date to prepare for."

"Can't we just do our date here in this bed?"

He rolled us until he had me pinned with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"No." He kissed down my jaw and then moved to my neck and started sucking. "Mmm," I moaned. He sucked harder and licked. "Well, maybe we could go a little later."

He smirked triumphantly against my neck and moved lower. When his lips circled my nipple I was a goner. We had already gone two rounds in which he took things extremely slow. This one was quicker. As soon as my nipples puckered to his satisfaction, he checked to see if I was ready. When his fingers were met with pure moisture he groaned and kissed me harder. Our lips moved softly against each other. He tasted sweet. When his tongue licked my lips I opened them for him instantly, and when his cock entered my cunt the same time his tongue entered my mouth, I was lost.

I came around his manhood so suddenly it took me by surprise. He waited until my orgasm passed before he started to move within me. It has been so long since we've come together like this. I wanted it to last forever.

I intertwined our fingers and he stretched our hands above my head. We kissed passionately while he loved me with his cock. He never changed pace nor became rough. He just continued moving inside me, stroking my inner walls expertly. He moved and I moved. He kissed and I kissed back, and before long he was emptying himself inside me. Our grip on each other tightened and he broke our kiss. He looked down at me with those blue eyes I adored, and I came again.

We lie there looking into each other's eyes as we both bask in the afterglow of our lovemaking. We shared one last kiss before pulling apart.

"Now we can go on our date," he said. I only smiled.

Nate had reappeared after Blake and I had showered and was trying to find something to wear. I told Blake no sneakers or jeans. When Nate came in I told him the same thing. This was our first official date and I decided to take them to a fancy restaurant I found online.

"How about this?"

I eyed Blake up and down. He had on a straight black pants and a baby blue dress shirt which tucked neatly into it.

"You look hot."

"I always look hot to you."

"That's because you are. That's perfect by the way."

He gave me a genuinely happy smile. I could tell he was kind of unsure about himself, because dating was something he knew nothing about.

I liked that his pants wasn't too tight or too loose. It was fitted and straight; just the way I liked it. He completed his look with a pair of black desert clarks and a blazer type jacket.

I chose to wear a red sleeveless dress. The material was satin, and it fit me perfectly. It wasn't too tight that I couldn't breathe. I paired it with red platform pumps and a broad gold belt and gold purse. I kept my accessories simple; gold hoop earrings and a slender wrist watch. My hair had been pulled back into a simple French braid which highlighted my facial features.

The only thing left for me to do was my make-up. Blake disappeared before I started getting dressed, and I assumed Nate was getting dressed elsewhere. I was glad, because I didn't want them to see me before I was ready.

My make-up was done simply as well, using dark tones to accentuate my grey eyes.

Finally I was ready and waiting for my mates to come get me. I know it sounds silly that for more than a year I've been with these men and never gone on a date.

When they came to get me, they both looked deliciously handsome. All I could think about was going to bed sandwiched between them. Nate had on a cream jacket with a black t-shirt underneath, khaki pants and cream loafers. His hair was tied back in his regular ponytail.

I could tell they appreciated the effort I put into my appearance the same way I did theirs.

"You look beautiful, Aria."

Nate gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Stunning."

Blake stepped forward and kissed the other cheek, lingering a little.

"Thank you."

They both held their arms out for me and I took them. I had decided none of us would be driving. It wouldn't be fair. So I got a driver. They exchanged a look with each other but said nothing.

The date was going as well as one could expect. They were perfect gentlemen, and Blake was at ease. We each other something different, but ate off one another's plate. It was really cosy. We got the best table with the most exquisite view. That was expected though. It was still funny how flustered the hostess became when she looked up and saw us. It didn't help that both my mates dazzled the poor woman with their smiles. After all, it wasn't every day members of the royal family showed up at a restaurant to have dinner.

Nate and Blake were arguing about which of their dishes tasted better, and they turned to me for the deciding vote. They were both good, but I wasn't much of a seafood lover.

"They're both great."

I smiled.

"No, you have to pick one."

I rolled my eyes. They were such children.

"Fine...I'd have to go with... Blake's"

"Yes!"

"I like seafood, but Blake won the minute he selected that steak." Nate pouted. "Aww don't pout, Nate." I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hey! I won. I should be getting kisses."

I laughed. "Of course your majesty." I gave him a peck in the lips too.

The date was progressing well. We talked about a lot of things and laughed about silly stuff. Of course we learned things about each other, like the fact that they waxed their chests. They looked so embarrassed about it I had to laugh. Apparently, as royals they had to do it. I didn't have a problem with it. I preferred them that way anyway.

They found out that I was a dancer. So now I had to dance for them. I didn't tell them I don't dance anymore or the reason why though.

By the time our dessert came, I was practically sitting on Blake's lap. They sat so closely together there was hardly any room for me to sit comfortably. I didn't mind though.

When the desserts came, they wanted me to decide on the best one again. The choices were red velvet cheesecake and black forest cake. This was just ridiculous. Blake was the clear winner. He had chosen the black forest cake. Nate; bless his heart, had chosen the red velvet cheesecake. I loved cheesecake but I hated red velvet and Blake knew this. However, to make things seem fair I decided to make Nate the winner. Blake only smirked, while Nate smiled smugly.

I didn't want him to feel bad on our date. I was full anyway, but I did take a bite of each.

When Nate excused himself to use the restroom Blake whispered in my ear. "Don't worry; I'll take home a piece for you later. I can think of a few things we could do with a piece of black forest cake." I didn't respond and he just laughed.

For the second part of our date, I took them for drinks and dancing. It felt really good to spend time in their arms swaying to the music. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect first date with them.

When we got home I was a little thirsty, so instead of going right up to our room I went to the kitchen. Blake came with me, but Nate went ahead without us. I don’t know how he managed to do it, but while I was drinking some water, he presented me with a piece of black forest cake. I squealed and hugged him. We sat in the kitchen in silence while we fed each other. Well Blake fed, I ate; I sat and he stood.

“Well don’t you two look nice? Hot date?”

Keira’s voice was so annoying. I really think she sat up waiting for us to get home just so she could come and pass her remarks. I chose to ignore her. She wasn’t worth it, not after the night I just had.

“Go away Keira.”

“Aww Blakey, it’s almost cute how you’re pretending to be the perfect mate now, especially after that wonderful fuck we had this morning before she came home.”

Blake glared daggers at her, and again I didn’t acknowledge her. Believe me, if they had fucked this morning I would have known about it already. The servants are never shy when throwing things like these in my face.

I shared the last bite of the cake with Blake, ignoring her completely. He took it from my mouth and we shared a kiss which left him breathless. I had no doubt in my mind he was wondering ‘Keira who?’ after that. I pulled away from him and he growled and pulled me back, making himself comfortable between my legs. He kissed me again, forgetting all about that useless bitch.

I pulled away from him slightly and glanced in her direction. “You might want to leave now, because my mate is going to fuck me senseless right here on this counter.” Pay back’s a bitch. The fact was, I had him and she didn’t, and it was eating her alive. I didn’t know when she left, because as soon as the words left my mouth his lips descended on mine again and his hands ran up my thighs. ‘Fuck me senseless’ was exactly what Blake did to me right there on that kitchen counter, and I loved every minute of it.

SO...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I PERSONALLY LOVED IT! I LOVED THAT THEY ACTUALLY WENT ON A DATE AND BLAKE AND ARIA ARE GETTING ALONG. WHAT SAY YOU?

OF OURSE YOU ALL ARE GOING TO VOTE AND I AM DEFINITELY WAITING ON ALL YOUR COMMENTS(I DO READ THEM ALL, EVEN IF I DON'T RESPOND TO ALL).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT THEM:)

UNTIL NEXT TIME...