Chapter 31 - Darkness

CHAPTER NOT EDITED...DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND DROP ME SOME COMMENTS.

CHAPTER 31 - DARKNESS

Adrian

"How was that? Did I hurt you?

"No, master."

"You can stop calling me that now."

"But I like calling you master." She advanced on me and pressed her body close to mine.

"You are a little witch aren't you?" Her eyes twinkled. "Did you have fun tonight? Did you learn anything?" I flipped us so that I had her pressed up against the door.

"I learned plenty. Now if only you'd let me try some of those things."

"You don't need to do any of that stuff to please me, princess. You're doing just fine. As a matter of fact, you're doing way past fine." I kissed her.

"Mmm..." She grabbed me when I tried to pull away, and extended the kiss. We've been doing it every day, three or four times and I still couldn't get tired of her. If we didn't have important matters to discuss, I would have taken her again.

"We don't have the time. I have to talk to you about what wasn't in that letter." She sighed and pulled away. "I also need to talk to you about what happened earlier."

"What's there to talk about? I have a father who is a council member. I always thought he was dead, he isn't. What did I miss? I'd like to say I care, but I don't. I would like to have a father in my life, but again, I don't. I have to live with that. I already baked and got over my shock. There isn't anything else to say about it."

"You're different you know that?"

"How am I different?"

"Don't get me wrong, I like this side of you and you're still the same with me, but you're not so fragile anymore. You're more confident."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No. It's kind of a turn on."

"And you're kind of a pervert."

"And you're in denial about your father."

"Whatever. I have two sons to take care of, whose father is out there travelling across the planets doing only God really knows what, and I can't do anything about it. That's what I think about. I don't have time to think about a father who I thought was dead, and a mother who is a liar. Now are you going to tell me what my husband said, or should I call him myself?"

"You're up to something. I can tell."

"What?" She laughed. "I'm not."

"I'll figure it out eventually. Come." I held my hand out to her.

"Where are we going?"

I dragged her in front of where the hidden door is supposed to be. "Right here. Now wave your hand slowly across here." She looked at me like I had gone crazy. "Just do it."

"Okay crazy mate of mine."

We stood frozen in place as the door materialized before our eyes.

"How do we open it?"

"Well, he said you would know the code." She glared at me. "Glaring is hot princess."

"Do I look like I know the code?"

"Think like him. I sure as hell don't know it."

"I don't know how to think like him."

"Yes you do. Just think about something you both know, that your family might or might not know but don't expect because it's so obvious."