Epilogue

GUYS WE'VE FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE END OF THIS STORY. I JUST WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THAT HAS BEEN WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING UNTIL NOW. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU.

THE EPILOGUE IS IN ALYSSA'S POV. I JUST WANTED TO PUT THAT OUT THERE IN CASE YOU GOT LOST ON THE WAY.

DO ENJOY AND PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HOW THINGS ENDED.

Epilogue

Everything had pretty much gone back to normal. When I say normal, I mean horrible Dimitri normal. Well he wasn't horrible to me, but he did go off on those who doubted his return. He had them thrown in jail for three days without any food. I ensured they got water however. That was the best I could do. As for Nate, he returned to normal the next day. He doesn't seem to quite remember what happened to him or how it happened. That was a sort of unsolved mystery. If he can't remember and the only other person who could give us answers was dead, then we had no choice but to let it go. Although I did suspect Liah knew something about it. But if she did we wouldn't have known either. Dimitri ordered her executed the minute he was told of her betrayal. He also had her body put on display in the town for everyone to see. According to him this was a message to all who chose to side against the royal family. I was glad he was back. It kind of took the pressure off Adrian. He still was adamant that he did not want to be king. And now that little Adrianna is on the way, he's content with spending all his time around me and her. It was really cute.

Everyone was wondering how I would approach the whole Dimitri and Adrian situation. I had some ideas. That is until they both removed the stick up their butts and just agree to actually start liking each other. But until then they'll have to just go along with my idea.

"So what have you decided?" Chad asked eagerly.

Would you believe they actually made bets on what decision I would make? I'm talking bets involving loads of cash and cars and properties. Even Zane placed a bet. I could not believe they placed bets on my relationships. It was utterly ridiculous. Even my own mother!

"Come on sis, get to the point already. It took you three days to come up with this decision. It must have been good."

"Shut up Alexis. I don't know why you're all gathered here anyway."

"Your decision does affect all of us. If Dimitri loses we're the ones that have to live with him," Blake said.

"That's true." They all nodded.

Unbelievable! Both Dimitri and Adrian stood on opposite sides of the room with their arms crossed. If I could see the similarities between the two why couldn't they? The more I looked from one to the other the firmer my decision became.

"Okay, since you're all wondering what I've decided and have all gathered here, I'll give you what you want."

"Drum roll please."

"Kai, is that really necessary?"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"Okay as I was saying. Since you both are my mates and since I love you both."

"One more than the other," Blake coughed.

"Since I love you both equally, my decision is that you both share."

"Yes!" Zane and Aria high fived.

"What?" Dimitri looked absolutely mortified. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped.

"Did she just say share?" - Chad

"Yup." - Alexis

"That's the stupidest idea you've ever come up with Alyssa." - Blake