Chapter 9 - Who are you?

CHAPTER NOT EDITED. MATURE CONTENT!I DEFINITELY WANT TO HEAR YOU COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER. VOTE VOTE VOTE & COMMENT. LOTS OF COMMENTS (I REALLY NEED TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.)

Chapter 9 – Who are you?

Alyssa

“What the hell is going on down here?” Papers were scattered everywhere and my boys were covered in all sorts of food. I had overslept and Kai had clearly taken it upon himself to get the boys ready for the day. It was evident he had bit off more than he could chew. Its funny how he hasn’t figured out they have powers yet.

“Give him to me!” I took Domnik from him and started cleaning him up. I was in a shitty mood and have been since last night.

“I was just trying to help.”

“Well you only made it worst. Why didn’t you wake me? Where the hell is aunt Zaphaya and why the fuck are you looking at me like that?”

“Your eyes...”

“What about them?”

“They’re red.”

That stopped me dead in my tracks. Red eyes, bad mood, oversleeping, extremely hot, they could only mean one thing. Oh shit.

“Take him.”

“What is it?”

“I can’t be around them right now. I definitely can’t be around you either.”

He started to look really attractive in his black jeans and white T’s. This was not good.

‘What the hell is wrong with you today?”

I slowly started backing away.

“I can’t be around anyone right now. You need to lock me up.”

“Okay you are talking like a crazy person.”

Where is aunt Zaphaya? She probably knew what to do. One thing I was certain about, my heat was coming and I had no idea what the fuck I was going to do.

Lexandra

“Where have you been?” He didn’t answer me. “You know the deal was for you to keep a low profile.”

“I was busy.”

“I bet you were. We have things to discuss. Have you met my aunt?” Aunt Zaphaya stood off to the side studying him closely.

“We’ve already met,” he said.

“Have you now?” She nodded. “Well since you two are already acquainted can someone tell me what we are going to do about the situation? It’s already starting.”

“I have to get back. Kai can’t possibly deal with her and take care of the boys at the same time. I’ve already been gone too long. You can’t.” She turned to him when she said this.

“Can’t what?” They stared each other down. Many would tremble under that gaze of his but not aunt Zaphaya. She had a stare of her own that could make any man tremble, but not him.

“He wants to come with me.”

“Nooo. That is a bad idea! You need to disappear to wherever it is that you go and stay there. Stay as far away as possible from her.”

“You both know he’s going to do whatever he wants anyway so why try to stop him.” Lee walked in casually and they both exchanged a look.

“It’s not safe.”