Chapter 6 - Double the trouble

CHAPTER NOT EDITED.

Chapter 6 - Double the trouble

Alyssa

Damn it! I jerked awake. How the hell had he gotten into my head? I didn't have enough time to worry about it because I felt this longing to see my babies. I got up and showered as fast as I could and then made my way to the nursery. When I got there it was empty so I headed down to the kitchen.

Both my babies were laying quietly in their little baskets. I trotted over and stared down at them in awe. Twins; both boys. A big grin spread across my face. Dimitri and I had the most beautiful babies ever, and they both looked like him. Midnight coloured hair and jet black eyes. There was no mistaking the resemblance.

I had finally managed to come up with names for them. I looked over at aunt Zaphaya who was studying my reaction.

"They're beautiful," I said. They both stared up at me wide-eyed with their mouths forming an 'O' shape. Each of them had on a little bracelet. I raised my eyebrows amusingly when I read what was on each.

"Baby A, Baby B?" I looked questionably at aunt Zaphaya.

"Kai," she said and I laughed.

My boys seemed fascinated by this and started to fuss about in their little baskets. I took up 'Baby A' gently and smiled.

"Hi there Alekzandier, I'm your mommy. What a beautiful little baby you are. You're father would have been so proud."

I cooed and hugged him to me, enjoying his new baby smell. My first born; Alekzandier Dimitri Ryonan. I brushed his little black curls from his forehead and kissed him there before putting him down. As soon as I did he started to cry. My other beautiful little boy tried to turn towards his brother.

"Don't be a spoiled sport Alekzandier, your brother needs his turn too." I said it in a calm loving motherly voice. He quieted down immediately and I picked up 'Baby B'; Domnik Alexander Ryonan. The spitting image of his father and his brother.

"Don't be a spoiled sport Alekzandier, your brother needs his turn too." I said it in a calm loving motherly voice. He quieted down immediately and I picked up 'Baby B'; Domnik Alexander Ryonan; the spitting image of his father and his brother. Midnight coloured hair and jet black eyes. His hair was also curly. The only thing they got from me was the curls. All their other features were Dimitri’s. I smiled and he let out a gurgling sound. I snuggled his small body closer to me.

They must be hungry I thought. “How long have I been asleep?”

“A little over an hour.”

My eyes grew wide. An hour? They must be starving. I cradled Domnik against me and aunt Zaphaya lifted Alekzandier from his basket. Sitting down, I positioned them; one at each breast and they latched on without much coaxing.

The Sae

“I want those babies. Did you not feel the power radiating off them?” I thought it would have been Aria who gave birth to the most powerful being, but I was wrong. My sweet grandchild Alyssa just gave me the best weapon ever; not one but two.

“With those two little demons by my side I will no doubt control the entire universe.”

She looked at me like I was crazy.

“Don’t worry, you’ll understand soon. Get me those babies! Kill if you have to I don’t care. Just get them to me. Do whatever it takes.”

Keira                               

I hated that bitch, but I needed her for my revenge. After I was banished again, I decided I had had enough. All I wanted was Blake, but that bitch of his had to ruin everything. For two months I have been planning and plotting. Sofia has her own agenda and I have mine. As hard as it is to believe, I do love Blake. I went back for him and he tossed me aside. I hadn’t planned on hurting anyone, but now I’m not sure. Sofia wanted those babies and if it will help me get Blake back then she shall have them.