Chapter 21 - What are you up to?

CHAPTER NOT EDITED.

Chapter 21 - What are you up to?

Aria

I made my way silently to the entrance of the club. The sign read Royal Elixer. Strange name I thought for a club. I can't believe I was really doing this. Never in a million years had I thought I would actually want to do something like this. Find myself in a place like this willingly. The hurt from Blake's treatment of me was still fresh in mind. It was because of the way he so callously used me why I am here tonight. I tucked the envelope under my arm and walked inside. I was greeted by an exceptionally dressed bald older guy.

"Welcome to Royal Elixer. How may I assist you this evening?"

"I called earlier about acquiring membership."

"Your name please."

"Aria Seizan."

"Is that a Ms. or Mrs.?"

"Ms."

"Okay Ms Seizan, in addition to the membership fee, you'll also have to pay equipment fee for whatever instruments are used, also maintenance fee. Along with that, I will need identification and medical records and your medical history for the last five years. You will also will be asked to fill out a questionnaire for our files." I paid all the necessary fees using my card and handed over my medical records. "Okay everything seems to be in order. Now I will ask you a few questions, be as honest and accurate as possible." I nodded for him to go ahead.

"How did you hear about Royal Elixer?" - "The Internet."

"Do you plan to participate in activities or just watch?" - "Participate."

"Do you have a master or masters?" - "No."

"Are you a mistress?" - "No."

He stopped his questioning. "You're unassigned?" I didn't understand what he meant and he must have realized that. "You don't have a master, a dominant? It is required that to gain access to the Royal Elixer you must have an active master, preferably one who is a member here, or you must be one yourself."

"She's assigned to me."

I spun around.

"As you wish master Zane."

"Excuse me, but I don't know him. And he damn sure doesn't have any authority to assign me to him."

"Like it or not you need me darling."

The man that stood before me was by no means small. His shoulders were broad but not excessively so. From what I could see under his suit jacket, he looked real fit. My eyes travelled up his body, taking in his thin lips and straight nose. There was a faint scar on his left cheek that added to his features. He looked a little bit dangerous, but I didn't feel scared around him.

My eyes travelled up to his eyes. They were a unique colour; a mixture of grey and blue. Both colours intertwined so perfectly they looked like the sky on a cloudy day. I could find myself getting lost in those eyes. His hair was cut short, and every strand seemed to be in place. He was impeccably groomed. I snapped out of my perusal of him and glared. "I am not assigned to you or anyone else!"

"Ms. Seizan just a few more questions." He didn't wait for me to give him the go-ahead this time, he jumped right in. "At what age did you start having sexual relations?" Was he serious? "What does that have to do with anything?"

"It's for our records."

He remained professional.

"Eighteen," I answered.

"And how many sexual partners have you had to date?"

"Six."

"Would you prefer public membership, private, or ultimate?"

"Excuse me? I don't understand what you mean."

"Well darling, what he means is, would you prefer to play in the open or would you rather no one to see you? If you choose public, then anyone can see whatever you do. If you choose private, you and your master will have a private room. Ultimate basically means that you can manoeuvre between both public and private as you choose. My suggestion would be the ultimate."

"Thank you for the information Mr. Informative. You can leave now." I turned my back on him. "Is there an extra charge for ultimate membership?" He nodded just as I expected him to. I thought about it for a minute. I wanted to learn all I could, and being in the open would be right for that. But I like the idea of having freedom to shift between. "I'll go with ultimate membership."

"As you wish madam. Just one more thing. Have you chosen the name you would like to go by? It can be your real name or a made up one."

"Ria."

"Okay Ms. Seizan, here is your mask. It is required that you wear it at all times once you are not in a private room. Your master is the only one allowed to see your face, well unless he decides otherwise."

I took the mask from him. It was black and small and only covered my eyes. I still didn't understand why I needed it.

"Master Zane will explain everything else. Thank you for joining the Royal Elixer. I do hope you have the experience of your life and find what you are looking for."

He gave a bow and disappeared from sight.

"Shall we?"

I was starting to rethink this whole idea. How did I manage to get shackled with a man I didn't know?

"Look I'm grateful for your help and all, but I don't know you and you don't know me. Whatever ideas you have about this..." I pointed from him to me, "...it's not happening."

"Why are you here then? This is a lifestyle that we here take very seriously. If you're not up to it you should not have become a member. I am trying to help you because quite frankly you have no idea what you're about to get yourself into."

"Look I don't care who you are, but whatever I choose to do here is my fucking business."

"You're not into the lifestyle and you don't have a submissive bone in your body. Add to that you have a filthy mouth. If you were mine you'd come to understand the consequences of speaking to your master that way." Was he serious or just plain crazy? "So the only other reason I can come up with is a guy. You're doing this for some guy." I stared at him blankly. His lips turned up in the most dazzling smile I have ever seen on a guy. He stepped closer to me and I stood my ground. "You have so much to learn little fox. I'm going to enjoy breaking you in."

I opened my mouth but no words came out because soft lips were attached to mine. They moulded against my own and teased and tasted every drop of me. I was paralysed. Even if I wanted to respond, I couldn't. The sensation of those lips was enough to keep me immobilized. I felt strong hands on my thighs. They were soft and ran possessively over my smooth flesh. His tongue caressed my mouth and I welcomed it. Hands crept under my dress and were now palming my ass. They felt wonderful. They gave me a little squeeze and my eyes closed automatically.

All too soon the hands disappeared, and shortly after the lips disappeared as well. I opened my eyes slowly. He was standing a little further away than he had been before with his hand outstretched and a confused look on his face.

"Coming?"

What the hell was that? He seemed to have no idea why I was standing there with my eyes closed, and I wasn't going to tell him why. I sighed and put my mask on.

"Of course," I said.

I placed my hand in his and his grip was firm yet gentle. With his other hand he put on his own mask and I glimpsed a brief smirk before he turned around and pulled me gently behind him.