Chapter 25

"You know when your eyeliner goes perfectly and you just feel like a total boss?" I looked at Alli who nodded. "Yeah, well, I feel like a total boss." "I really really like your dress." My dress is the one in the picture attached. "Thank youuu!" "I have to say that my brother is proving to be a very good guy." "Huh?" "Well, first the underwear and now the dress." "I bought my underwear." I scowled at her.

It makes me feel akward knowing that Alli knows that Cody's bought me underwear like this. It's weird. It's like yes your brother bought this for me so he could take it off me later and that's just ew. So I told her that I'd bought it for myself which she is struggling to believe.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Are you doing gloss or stick?" I quickly changed the subject. "I think both, light pink stick and then just go over with gloss." "Yeah, that will look nice." "What are you doing?" "Stick." "Color?" "Red-" "Oh yes, to match your underwear. And you seriously want me to believe he didn't buy it for you?" "Oh stop." I dismissed.

I grabbed the red lipstick and walked to her bathroom mirror, pulling my loose curls off my shoulders and onto my back, I leant forward and carefully applied my lipstick. After that, I went back into her bedroom and slipped into my heels, instantly becoming six inches taller. They're black and have platforms on the bottom of the soul just so I'm not walking on my toes.

Not long later, we were both ready. Dressed, made up and smelling like all sorts of purfumes. We plodded down the stairs carefully so we wouldn't fall. "Where's Cody?" I asked Angie. "He's over at your house, you look lovely girls." "Thank you." The pair of us replied with a smile. "Let's all go over." Brad suggested.

As we went outside, everyone was coming out of my house. "What cars?" Alli asked. "Cody and I will drive so you guys can drink." James proposed. "I'm down with that." Cody agreed pulling his keys out of his pocket. "Baby?" "Coming." I smiled and walked to the passengers side of his car. Oblivious to everyone else, he opened the door for me and then shut it once I was inside.

In Cody's car was me, obviously, Angie, Alli and Sam. Once we were all in, he started the car and pulled out of the drive. "Hey," He placed his hand on my thigh. I eyed him carefully making him slide his hand down, closer to my knee than before. "Mmm?" "Is this a coincidence or are you trying to drive me insane?" As he spoke he pointed to his own lips, gesturing he was talking about my lipstick.

I turned around to make sure he was talking quiet enough for no one to hear, which he was, and then sent him a playful smirk. "Oh, I see." He squeezed my leg triggering a giggle to come from me. "What are you two up to?" Angie asked. "Nothing." In unison we replied innocently.

Once we arrived everyone got out, Cody hurried round to my door and opened it for me. "You're quite the gentleman." I smiled at him. "Can't say much for my thoughts." He mumbled in my ear before taking my hand in his. "Behave." I warned with a glare to which he grinned as a reply.

We were shown to our table and everyone took their seats and started scanning the menu. Cody was sat on one side of me with James on the other side. In a protective manner, Cody'd pulled my chair closer to his so that our legs were almost touching but no one really seemed to notice. "What are you going to eat?" Cody asked me.

"I fancy meatballs." "Do you?" He raised his eyebrows. I scowled at him causing him to turn back to the menu. "Well then order them." "You're going to be grumpy now?" I laughed. "You're not playing so I'll be grumpy to join you." "I just don't think sexual innuendos are appropriate when we're with the family. Do you?" "Sorry, Mom." He sent me a quick smirk, knowing full well he's pushing the limit.

I heard James chuckle so I turned to look at him. He quickly looked back at his menu as if he wasn't doing anything which made Cody laugh. "This is going to be a long night." I sighed. "Order the bloody meatballs!" "I'm going to." "No more innuendos." "Good." "Love you." "Yeah, you too." I rolled my eyes playfully.