Chapter 9

"You can kiss me if that's what you want." Cody whispered. I looked outside for a few seconds and then back at Cody. He was still looking outside after following me so I lent over and kissed his cheek softly. Cody's left hand found it's way to my waist as he turned his face to kiss my lips.

He reached over and placed his glass on the floor so he could pull me close to him. Our bodies were practically chest to chest because he'd pulled me onto his lap. My arms automatically slid around his shoulders, my hands running through his floppy, unfixed hair. Cody pulled my hair a little as he pulled the hair tie out and then slowly took apart my plait.

He then took the lead by introducing his tongue, I followed him and continued to kiss back until he pulled away a few minutes later. We looked at each other for a few seconds and then Cody crashed his lips back into mine. He trailed from my lips to my neck making me moan softly, I tilted my head back while closing my eyes.

Following the way I was leaning, Cody fell forwards so that I was now laying along the window seat. I felt his hand resting on my stomach as he kissed me. He was drawing cirlces gently on my skin until he slid his hand up my shirt to touch my boob. I pulled on his shirt and then pulled it off of him and threw it away.

As he stayed a little higher above my body I ran my nails down his chest, leaving light lines behind. Cody watched me as I did it but then went back to what he was doing. He pulled my shirt over my head and started kissing my upper chest. His hands fiddled with the back of my bra until it came loose and then he took it off my arms.

Cody looked at me for a few seconds, I watched as his eyes scanned my body and then they met mine. I smiled which made Cody smile back at me. He lowered his head again so I closed my eyes. My body involuntarily jolted when his mouth came into contact with my nipple. My breathing picked up and my heart started racing.

The sound of me moaning caused Cody to smile with satisfaction as he kissed me. After a few minutes of Cody sucking on my skin, I trailed my fingers down his body before coming across his jeans. I pulled the button through the whole and then unzipped the zipper. Cody stopped me before I could do anything else by holding my hands above my head with our fingers locked together.

He connected our lips again so we laid there making out for a few more minutes until he grew tired and trailed back down to my boobs. I pushed his head up and tried to sit up but he pinned me down and shook his head. He then pulled the zip on my shorts down and pulled them off my legs. As he threw the shorts away, he ran his hands down my legs.

I giggled and kicked him gently as he got further up my inner thighs. Cody laughed at me and then reached for my underwear but I smacked his hands away and pulled on his jeans. He kicked them off to help me and then pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck so our faces were really close and our chests were touching.

Cody held my boobs in his hands as he started kissing my neck. I pressed my lips to his shoulder and kissed him while running my nails over his body until I got to his underwear. He let out a soft groan as I rubbed my thumb along him, holding him in my hand.

Laying me back down, Cody took my underwear off me and then pushed me to the end of the window seat. I watched him kissing my stomach, getting lower and lower. His mouth hitting me made me sit up quickly. Cody reached a hand up to push me back down and then held me still. I rolled my hips and moaned as his tongue did it's job on me. My body started to build up with tension until I felt like I was going to explode.

A smug looking Cody crawled back up to meet me as I tried to catch my breath. "Yeah?" "Fuck.." I panted. "Thought so." He kissed my lips. I pushed him up and then stood up before kneeling down in front of him. Cody sat back against the window as he watched me kissing him. "Shit, Isobella.." He groaned. I smiled and watched his face as I showed him what I could do.