Chapter 13

"How much have you had to drink?" Alfie asked me. "Uhhh.. Like-" "Let's get you another." He cut me off before I could even answer. It was pretty damn obvious he was trying to get me drunk as he'd literally poured a few drinks down my throat already but I was having fun so I couldn't care less.

"Where did Alli and Luke go?" I looked around. "That doesn't matter." "I just want to know." "It's not important." "Fine." I huffed and drunk some of my drink. "Shall we go dance?" He offered. "Yeah, hold on." I poured the rest of the alcoholic liquid down my throat and then lead him into the living room where people were dancing.

A few hours into the night it was safe to say I was drunk. "Hey, Alfie, let's go upstairs." I grabbed his hand. "Nah, let's go outside." He took me towards the backdoor and then opened it for me. I went outside and sat down on the swing bench. "Come sit." I patted the bench beside me. "You're very forward." He laughed and sat next to me.

"Because I offered for you to sit next to me?" "No, because you wanted to go upstairs." "Typical guy." I rolled my eyes. "What?" "Just because I wanted to go up there it didn't mean I wanted to sleep with you, it just meant I wanted to get away from the music and all the people." "Why did you wanna do that?" "I hardly know you, I want to get to know you." I smiled over at him.

"Lucas said about your relationship, what happened?" I then asked. "Oh that." He mumbled. "If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." "She was sleeping with my brother." Bluntness was clear as he stared at the grass in front of us. "Woah." "You wanna know how I found out?" "Okay.."

"I went out with my mates, she told me she was going out with hers, I got home earlier than I'd told my brother and when I got home they were in bed together. I mean, I actually walked in and found them like it." "I'm so sorry." I rested my hand on his knee. "I loved her. We'd been together since we were freshmen in high school." "And she just did that?" "They'd been doing it for over a year."

"Aw, Alfie. That's awful." I wasn't quite sure what to say. "That's why I want to move here. I want nothing to do with the asshole that is my brother." "I don't blame you." "It made me feel sick, you know? I felt as if my heart had been ripped out of my chest and I could no longer breathe or function. She was my whole world."

"I understand." I nodded. "What happened with your boyfriend? Alli and Lucas were talking about it the other day." "He cheated on me." I looked over at him. "He'd suffered from depression and anxiety for around a year and a half, this girl was the reason he was in the place he was in. We built him up together, I genuinly thought we'd done it. Him and I, as a team, managed to get him back to where he was."

"But then?" "But then he started seeing the same chick that started it all off." "Oh wow." "Hmm. He used his illness as an excuse and said he couldn't help it. He even used it as a way of getting me to give him space so he could see her instead. I had no idea of what he was doing until I saw them kissing." "I guess it's safe to say we've both been screwed over." "Indeed it is." I laughed gently.

"He's Alli's brother, isn't he?" "Yeah which meant I couldn't exactly escape him. We tried to fix it actually but it all broke down again last night." "What happened?" "We were talking and then talking turned to fighting until we had a massive argument. The biggest we'd ever had." "I'm sorry, Izzy." He brushed my hair behind my ear.

"But it's okay because we made u-" I was cut off by Alfie's lips. The first thing I could do was push him away. "What?" He questioned. Without thinking I pulled him back and started kissing him. It turned into a pretty heavy make out session as Alfie pulled me onto his lap. I sat with a leg either side of him but obviously they were bent so I was practically kneeling on the bench.

He seemed pretty confident as his tongue made it's way into my mouth, I was too stupid and involved in what I was doing to stop him. His lips made their way to my neck and his hands travelled from my waist up my body and then cupped my boobs. Once he realized that my dress could be pulled down, he did so and started kissing my chest.