Chapter 33

"This is soooo cool!" I walked into the suite. "Wow!" "It's so big!" "Woaaah!" Comments from Cody, Alli and James followed mine as they came into the suite after me. The four of us were sharing three bedroom suite. Dad, Sam and Joey had a two bedroom and so did Brad, Angie and Tommy. "Master suite is ours." Cody claimed.

"That's not fair!" "There's two of us." I stated. "Well then we'll share the master suite." "I've fucking warned you." Cody glared at James. "Let's not start with this again. Just give it to them." Alli groaned. "Yes!" I grinned and went into the room. The bed was massive with crisp white sheets and loads of pillows. There were towels laid out on the bed in the shape of swans and there was chocolates on each of the nightstands.

In the bathroom there were Mr and Mrs sinks with a massive mirror and an egg shaped hottub/bath as well as a power shower. It was a wet room so the floor was tiled and had patterns on it. "Cody, this is so beautiful." I turned to look at him. He was stood behind me in the doorway of the bathroom. "I could get used to this." He agreed while looking around.

"It's all ours for the next week." "We could have some fun in here." He grinned while wrapping his arms around my waist, causing me to take a few steps closer to him. "Oh yeah? Like what?" I kissed his jaw. "Well, we could have a bath together with candles and bubbles and alcohol and nice smells and then we could take a shower together and-" "Duuuude!" James' voice seperated us.

"I just walked in at the wrong moment." He smirked while looking between us. "What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. "Umm.. Your dad said that we're going to get dinner in an hour so unpack and then get ready." "Where are we going?" "Just downstairs to the restaurant." "Okay, sounds cool." I nodded.

"I'm gonna go now. Leave you to it." He winked and walked to the door. "Can you close it, mate?" Cody asked. "Leave a cowboy hat on the door?" He teased. I hid my face in Cody's chest as he laughed. "Hey, baby." "Hmm?" "I want a kiss." "Can't keep you waiting, can we?" I played and traced my hands up his body and then ran my fingers through his hair.

Cody smiled and crashed his lips into mine, his tongue didn't hold back as he deepened the kiss almost straight away. "You have no idea how desperate I've been to get you alone." He whispered in my ear and then pulled on my earlobe with his teeth. My legs went weak as he kissed and sucked on my neck. He picked me up and walked to the bed.

I screamed and giggled as we fell down onto the bed. "No, no, no. This can't happen!" I quickly sat up. "Why not?" "We need to unpack and get ready an-" I was cut off by Cody's lips. "Relax, baby. Give me twenty minutes and I promise they'll be the best twenty minutes of your life." "Hmm, twenty minutes?" I smiled. Cody grinned against my lips, I felt his hands slide up my legs and then he started to pull on my leggings.

"Alli, can you zip me up?" I went into her room. "Sure. I like your playsuit." "Thank you." I smiled. It was a simple white playsuit, my hair had natural waves with my daisychain head band and I had natural makeup as well. "Why couldn't Cody do it?" She zipped up my back. "He had hair wax in his hands and ew." "And ew." She laughed at me.

"Well I don't want wax all over my clothes." "What shoes are you wearing?" "That's another thing I was going to ask you about. Do I wear sandals, white slip on dolly shoes or white stilettos?" "How high?" "I think they're 5 inches." "I think save them for when you and Cody go out tomorrow and wear your dolly shoes today." "I was going to wear my red heels tomorrow because my dress for tomorrow is red."

"Oooh, in that case wear the heels." "Okay." I smiled. "I like your outfit." "Thank you." She smiled back at me. "I think gloss though." "Alrighty." She went to her makeup bag. "Oh, Alli. I have a question." "And that is?" "What's with you and James?" "What? Nothing." She gave me a questioning look. "It's just- his references and things."