Chapter 12: What's your problem!?

YN POV

I opened my eyes and as soon as I did so I was blinded by the bright rays of the sun. I groaned and tried turning around but then realising that strong arms were wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Morning love." Newt said. I just groaned in reply and turned around being face to chest with him, so I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled into his chest. "Come on, we have to get up." He said.

"No." I replied, hugging him even more. He suddenly sat up and made me get up with him. "Bastard." I said.

"Come on we have work to do." He said sternly.

"Nooooo." I said. He just sighed and got out of bed, I thought he gave up on getting me up when he suddenly picked me up and put me on his shoulder.

"Put me down." I said.

"No." He said using my own words against me, honestly the guts of this boy.

"Newt come on put me down, I'll get up." I said.

"I could, but this way is easier." He said and then started walking towards the door. He opened the door and carried me all the way across the homestead towards the kitchen. Along the way we got weird looks from everyone.

"I'm not sure if I want to know." Fry said, as Newt walked up to him still carrying me to get the two of us food.

"Well someone decided that they wouldn't get out of bed, so I had to use a different method." Newt said.

"Well someone decided that the only method to get me up is carrying me to the bloody kitchens." I replied.

"Can we get some food Fry?" Newt asked ignoring my statement.

"Sure." Fry replied laughing. So he gave us our food and we, well Newt walked off to sit at a table. He finally put me down, sitting me down on one of the seats.

"I think all my blood just went into my head." I said. "Was that really necessary?" I asked.

"Yes, yes it was." He replied, "Now eat." He added.

"Fine," I replied. And with that we both started eating.

After finishing our food I decided to go and take a shower whilst Newt went to get started with work for the day.

I quickly went to our room and took some clothes and some hygiene products. I then went to the shower room, where the builders have added some more showers after more boys started coming up. I quickly got in leaving all my clothes just on the chair outside my shower.

After quickly washing up I got out and went to take my clothes, but when I got to the chair I realised that non of my clothes were there.

"What the hell?!" I shouted. I wrapped my towel around my self and carried on looking. They were no where to be found, all my clothes were missing.

"Ugh!" I sighed in annoyance. I then opened the doors to the shower room and saw that my bra and underwear were laying outside of the door.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself. I put them on quickly, still covering myself with my towel. I then completely got out of the room and went outside into the middle of the glade only in my undergarments and towel.

"OKAY, WHO THE FUCK TOOK MY CLOTHES!?" I yelled, getting everyone's eyes on me, that's when I realised I made a big mistake, I went outside, half-naked into a glade filled with just boys, well it's too late to go back now.

"Aww, the little princess is upset." I heard behind me, I quickly turned around and came face to face with Jake.

"Give me my clothes back you bastard!" I Shouted.

"Or what? Your little boyfriends going to save you again?" He asked. That's when I noticed someone standing next to me, I turned my head and saw that it was Newt with his fists clenched. He put his arm back like he was about to punch the boy but I quickly stopped him by smashing my fist into Jakes jaw making him fall onto the ground with a loud thump, I then pinned him to the ground.

"Listen here you piece of shit if you ever pull a stunt like that again I will castrate you and then throw you into the maze myself!" I said with my jaw clenched "Understood?" I asked.

"Y-yes" He replied, looking like he was about to cry.

"What's going on here!?" I heard Alby's voice yell.

"Well, I was just teaching the little greenie here how to behave after he stole my clothes whilst I was showering." I said simply.

"HE WHAT!?" Alby yelled. "Liam, Gally take him to the slammer." He said, calming down a bit.

So Newt pulled me up off the boy. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Here." He said taking his hoodie off and handing it to me as I was now only in my undergarments since my towel fell off as I was yelling at Jake. I quickly put it on, it reaching my mid-thighs, now just realizing that everyone was still staring at me. "Come on lets get you some clothes." Newt said.

We then went back to our room trying to find some spare clothes for me. After I got dressed I was about to walk out of the room again when Newt suddenly hugged me.

"You sure your okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay, don't worry." I replied, hugging him back putting my head into the crook of his neck.

"I'm always going to worry about you." He said.

We stayed like this for a while until I said, "We should probably get back to work."

"Yeah, come on then." He replied, grabbing my hand and leading me to where Alby was.

Once we got there Alby looked at me with worry in his eyes, "You alright YN?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. What's gonna happen to him?" I asked.

"He'll be in the slammer for a month, and if he does something like that again he'll be banished." He replied.

"Okay." I said. "Now what should Newt and I do?" I asked.

"Just walk around and see if anyone needs any help." He replied.

"Okay, see you later then." Newt said.

And with that Newt and I spent the rest of the day just walking around the glade, since no one needed us. We just talked and laughed like we always do, because Newt wasn't just my boyfriend, he was also my best friend.