Chapter 15:Love

YN POV

I woke up like usual but noticed that I was cold, I turned around and realised why, Newt wasn't next to me, he was usually here to wake me up, weird I thought. I then noticed a white piece of paper laying on his pillow.

Minho won't let me see you he said it's bad luck.

Love, Newt

I chuckled at the note, Minho and his superstitions. So I got out of bed and decided to take a shower, I can't smell bad on my wedding day. I went to the shower room, put my clothes on the chair outside and got into the shower turning the water on. The water was as usual, cold, but after living here for 2 years I'm used to it. I got out, dried off and got dressed.

I then decided to go to the kitchens for breakfast, when I got there everyone suddenly looked at me, I tried ignoring it and went up to the counter.

"Morning YN." Frypan said with a cheerful smile.

"Morning Fry," I replied, "Why's everyone looking at me?" I asked.

"Lets just say that Minho can't keep his mouth shut so now everyone knows about you and Newt." He replied chuckling to himself.

"Next time something important is happening, please remind me to tell Minho last." I said also chuckling.

"Noted." He replied. "Here's your food." He said.

"Oh my god, you made pancakes!" I said enthusiastically.

"Special day." He said.

"Thanks Fry." I said.

"Don't mention it." He replied and then winked at me.

I went to sit down at my usual table and noticed that Ben and Alby were already there.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." they replied in sink.

"Where's Minho?" I asked, I didn't ask about Newt since I knew they wouldn't tell me anyway.

"He's babysitting lover boy." Alby replied.

"Yeah, we don't trust that he won't come and see you so we gave Minho the job of keeping him away." Ben added.

"And you trust Minho and Newt not to do anything stupid?" I asked.

"Oh shuck! This was a bad idea." Alby said and quickly ran outside. Making Ben and I laugh.

"I guess I'm babysitting you then." Ben said.

"I don't need a babysitter." I replied.

"So you won't try and see Newt?" Ben asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Touché." I said.

We finished our breakfast and Ben dragged me outside to the gardens to 'sit and chat', of course what he really meant was 'I'm going to make you sit here with me whether you like it or not and distract you from seeing Newt'. We stopped at the end of the gardens and sat on the grass.

"Are we just going to sit here all day?" I asked.

"No." He replied, "Just until Minho comes and says we're allowed to leave." He added, I sighed in annoyance.

"So should we play a game to pass the time?" He asked.

"What game?" I questioned.

"Would you rather. The rules are easy, I ask you a question with two answers and you have to choose which option you would rather do." He said.