Chapter 17:Stupid.

YN POV

I woke up suddenly feeling sick, I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom outside of our bedroom. I ran towards the toilet, opened the seat and started vomiting. I must have woken Newt up because I heard him run in behind me and felt him take my hair out of my face, he also started rubbing my back. We stayed like this for about a minute until I stopped vomiting, leaving me with an acidic taste in my mouth.

"You alright, hun?" He asked, I just nodded in response.

"Why does food taste so good but vomit taste so bad?" I asked whilst I stood up and flushed the toilet, I then laid down with my head in Newt's lap.

"Because it mixes with your stomach acid to help it digest." He replied whilst stroking my hair.

"Fair enough." I said. "Ugh, my head hurts." I added.

"Go back to bed, I'll bring you some aspirin and water." He said.

"Ugh." I said whilst getting up. "Why did I drink alcohol again?" I asked.

"Because it makes you calm and less stressed." Newt replied getting up himself. "Come on, lets get you to bed." Newt said.

"Fine." I replied with a sigh. I then walked out of the bathroom and headed to our bedroom, once I got there I laid down on the bed.

"Nope, you have to lay on the side." Newt said. So I turned to my left side and sighed. "I'll be back in a minute." He added and then yawned since it was the middle of the night.

I laid there for about 10 minutes when Newt came back in with a glass of water and an aspirin tablet in his hand. He handed me both of the things and I quickly swallowed the medicine. Newt then laid back down next to me hugging my waist, he then gave my head a kiss and with that we both went back to sleep.

I woke up again, this time it was light outside and I wasn't about to vomit.

"You feel better love?" Newt asked from beside me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Come on then, we have to get up." He said. We both then got out of bed and got dressed. After that we came out of our room and walked to the kitchen.

"Morning guys." Frypan said with his usual smile.

"Morning." We both replied.

"You had a fun night last night, didn't you YN?" Fry asked.

"Oh God, what stupid thing did I do?" I asked.

"Well you said a couple of things." Newt replied.

"Oh no." I said.

"Have some food YN, it always helps." Frypan said handing us our food.

"Thanks Fry." I said.

We then turned and went to sit down with Minho, Anna, Ben and Alby.

"Good morning. So YN has lover boy told you anything yet?" Minho asked, I shook my head and Newt and I both sat down, Newt then wrapped his arm around my waist. "Oh this is gonna be fun." He said smirking.

"Oh just tell me you twat." I said.

"Rude. Anyway so, first you called Newt prettyyyyy and when he said that you're pretty too you turned to Anna and said 'Oh my god my crush just called me pretty' she then told you to ask him out, so you asked him to be your boyfriend and when he said you two are already married you shouted 'Oh my god I married the hottest boy in the glade' which obviously isn't true since I'm right here and you married Newt. Then you asked me if I use griever spit as hair gel. Oh you also sat on Newts lap and started touching his hair and said 'Newt your hair is so fluffy' and then he replied something that I don't remember and you shouted 'Oh my god. You have a British accent.' and then you hugged him and put your head on his shoulder. You were quiet for a while and that's when we noticed you fell asleep so Newt carried you to bed. That's pretty much it." Minho explained, and in the end I had my face hiding in Newt's chest.

"Ughhh, Newt why did you let me embarrass myself?" I asked in a whiny voice.

"Because it was funny." He replied.

"Touché" I said.

We finished eating and put our plates away. Alby went to check on the slicers and Newt, Anna and I went to send Minho off into the maze. We were all stood outside the doors waiting for them to open. Suddenly the ground started violently shaking, telling us that the door was opening for the day.

"Bye Min, don't die." I said and hugged the runner.

"Good luck man." Newt said and patted Minho's shoulder.

"Bye Minho." Anna said and kissed his cheek, making him blush.

"Aww. I definitely ship them." I whispered to Newt making him chuckle.

"Now we know how they felt before we got together, Frypan kept telling me how much he wants us to date." Newt whispered back.

"See you in 6 hours guys." Minho shouted as he ran into the maze.

"Bye!" We all shouted back.

"Okay then, Anna you're starting your first job today, you're going with the slicers." Newt said.

"Oh god, good luck with that, it was not fun when we did it." I said.

"What do they do again?" Anna asked.

"Slaughter animals." Newt answered.

"Oh no." She said.

"Lets go kill some animals." I said being sarcastically cheerful.

"Yay" She sighed.

We then turned around and started walking towards the red building. We walked inside and were immediately faced with blood and animal guts everywhere.

"This isn't good for my hangover." I said fake gagging.

"Winston?! You in here?!" Newt shouted. A door was swung open and out came Winston with a blood covered shirt.

"Oh, hi guys." Winston smiled. "You need anything?" He asked.

"Yeah, greenie over here is starting her first job and Alby said to bring her to you." Newt said.

"Hi." Anna said.

"Hello." Winston replied.

"Right, we're gonna leave now before YN vomits her breakfast out on the floor." Newt said, I hit his chest playfully.

"Rude." I said, Newt just sent me a smile in reply.

"Have fun." Newt said and with that we both left.