Chapter 16:Another one?

YN POV
It's been about a month since Newt and I got married and since it's been a month, it means that another greenie is coming.

Newt and I were currently on our way to the map room to check on the runners when the annoyingly loud alarm went off.

We both turned around and started walking towards the box since we knew that it would take another 30 minutes before the box actually came up.

When we got there most people were already standing in a circle around the box, Newt and I pushed through to be at the opening with Alby.

"YN it's your turn to take the greenie around." Alby said.

"Okay." I replied. "Hopefully it wouldn't be as bad as last time." I mumbled, last time a greenie came it was a very rude boy and when I jumped in, he started saying some harsh words, lets just say he ended up with a bloody nose from me and a night in the pit from Newt.

We waited an excruciatingly long amount of time before the box finally came up. The metal door opened and Newt and Gally went to open the box doors grabbing a handle each and pulling it up.

When the box was finally open I jumped in. But I didn't expect what I saw, I gasped loud enough for everyone at the front of the circle to hear.

"YN are you okay? What's wrong?" Newt asked worry laced in his voice.

"I-it's a girl." I said making everyone gasp in surprise.

"Where am I?" The girl asked, she had long red hair, blue eyes and looked about 16.

"Right sorry, I'm YN. You're in the glade." I said.

"The what?" She asked trembling a bit.

"The glade, come on lets get you out of here and I can show you, okay?" I asked calmly, she nodded in reply still looking scared.

"Newt, Gally can you pass the rope?" I yelled up to the boys. They dropped down the rope and I looked back at the girl, "Hey, it's alright, we're not going to hurt you." I reassured her.

I then grabbed the rope and pulled myself up, I turned around and helped the girl get out too. She looked around with a scared look on her face, I then remembered that we were only surrounded by boys, she grabbed onto my arm and hid behind me.

"Hey, it's okay, they won't hurt you, I won't let them." I said calmly.

"Okay everyone back to work!" Newt shouted, everyone followed Newt's order leaving the girl, Newt and I.

"You alright?" I asked the girl.

"Y-yeah." She replied.

"Oh right, this is Newt." I said turning to the boy stood next to me, he smiled at the girl and she looked down still a bit scared.

"I'm-" the girl cut herself off "I don't remember, why can't I remember anything?" She asked starting to look even more terrified.

"Hey, hey calm down, it's okay, it's normal." I said trying to calm her down. She took a deep breath and nodded.

"NEWT!" Alby suddenly shouted from the homestead.

"I need to get back to work, you girls gonna be okay?" He asked, we both nodded in response, "I'll see you at the bonfire." He added.

"Alright, go before Alby throws you off the cliff." I said.

"Bye." He said and then started walking to the homestead.

"Bye!" I shouted back. I then turned to the girl, "right lets get started with the tour." I said.

"O-okay." She replied.