Chapter 27:Tattoos

YN POV

I was in a white room sitting on a bed, when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Before I could react the door was swung open and in walked Newt, although he looked different- he looked younger.

"YN, they're taking me into the maze." Newt said.

I couldn't control my body, as if I was there but couldn't move, I sat up, ran up to Newt and hugged him tightly; tears starting to pour down my cheeks.

"Hey, it's alright, you're gonna be okay." Newt said.

"T-they can't. They can't take you, I need you, I need you to stay here with me." I cried starting to panic.

"It's fine, you'll be okay. You still have Thomas." Newt said.

"I don't care, they can't take you away from me, please. They can't." I sobbed.

Suddenly people in black uniform-guards ran into the room. One of them grabbed Newt and pulled him away from me, I was about to run up to Newt again when a different guard grabbed me.

"NO! Please. You can't take him! Please!" I cried trying to get out of the guards grip.

"YN, It's okay." Newt tried to reason.

"No! It's not okay, they can't take you away from me. I love you!" I yelled.

"What is going on here?" A woman in a white dress asked walking into the room.

"You can't take him, Ava. You can't!" I shouted at the woman.

"Take her too." Ava sighed.

"NO!" Newt protested.

"We're adding YN to the maze trials, take them away." Ava told the guards.

The guard that was holding me started dragging me, they dragged Newt and me through long, white corridors until we got to a room.

The people pushed us down on hospital beds and two doctors came up to us.

"Are you sure we should do this, Ms Paige?" The doctor standing next to me asked.

"Yes." Ava replied.

The doctor nodded and took out a syringe with blue liquid inside, she then took the cap off and injected the needle into my skin. I could see from the corner of my eye, another doctor doing the same to Newt.

"YN, just remember that I love you, I always will." Newt said. My mind was going crazy, moving in and out of conciseness.

"I love you too New-" Before I could finish my sentence the world went black.

I shot up in bed, my heart beating fast and my breaths uneven.

"YN are you okay?" I heard Anna ask from the bed above me.

"Y-Anna? Where is everyone?" I asked as I noticed the space next to me was empty.

"What?" She asked confused, I then heard her gasp.

I got out of bed and looked around, the room was pitch black.

"Newt?" I asked into the darkness.

"Minho?" Anna asked beside me.

We walked around the dark room trying to find the door, "Hey, I think I found it." Anna said from my right. "I can't open it." She stated annoyed.

The lights suddenly turned on, blinding the two of us. "What the bloody he-" I was cut off by a shriek.

I turned my head and noticed a window with metal bars over it, I carefully walked up to it.