48. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

"You have no idea how happy I am to be finally seeing you

"You have no idea how happy I am to be finally seeing you." Cara gushed with a big grin on her face.

She looked so healthy, so full of life. Her baby bump has grown, as well and she told me how she and Javier planned the wedding to be two weeks from now.

I was super excited for the both of them.

"I can totally feel you." I replied and turned to look at Selena who was clutching my hand tightly in hers.

"I can never thank you enough for all that you did for us. A true Queen, indeed." She stated.

Tears sprang to my eyes as I engulfed her in a hug, "Nothing bad would ever happen to you, not until I'm alive." I promised her.

"I believe you." She whispered and pulled back before wiping her own tears.

We all were gathered in the living room after Lunch. I was finally open to the idea of meeting everyone because I was tired of running from things. It was time I faced them.

I haven't met the big guys yet, you know who they are. Sigh. But at least I was happy to be surrounded by people of my age group.

Christian, Axel, and Aless were currently fighting over the game they were playing on their PlayStation while Braxton laid on a couch typing away on his phone. Leah was helping Bella with her dollhouse which she had brought along.

I felt a peck on my cheek and I turned my head to come face to face with the man who owned my heart. Our faces were centimeters apart so I quickly leaned forward and pecked his lips before pulling away and looking up at him.

His eyes shone with happiness and mischief but I pushed his face away before he could attempt anything else making him chuckle.

"My sister deserves better." Aless commented playfully.

Adrian and I turned to him before Adrian answered, "She does, but so does your future wife but you don't hear me complaining about it."

I chuckled and shook my head as Aless pouted and looked away with a defeated look on his face.

"That's my brother." I playfully slapped his arm which was resting on the back of the couch.

He simply shrugged and straightened his posture before rounding the couch and coming to sit between Cara and me.

"Hello, fat ass." Adrian commented as soon as he sat down and threw an arm over Cara's shoulder.

Cara narrowed her eyes at her twin, "Hello, bitch ass." She retorted.

Adrian chuckled and placed a kiss on Cara's temple making me smile. Cara, however, still pretended to be annoyed at him and pushed him away.

"We'll talk when she has a five months old baby inside of her." She said pointing her forefinger in my direction.