4. THE BIRTHDAY PARTY

"I need it delivered right now or so God help me

"I need it delivered right now or so God help me." I heard someone speak from behind me and I turned around.

My breathing hitched as I saw Sylvia talking on the phone with someone. She was wearing a skin tight, see-through, full sleeved, cream colored, embroidered blouse which ended above her belly button paired with a gold colored silk long skirt.

Her hair were hanging on her back in loose curls and reached her slender waist

Her hair were hanging on her back in loose curls and reached her slender waist. Her lips were painted a deep red shade giving her a bold look.

Fuck.

She turned a little in my direction and our eyes clashed. She quickly looked away and hung up after a few seconds.

She was making me feel an emotion I've never felt before.

Guilt.

The dress she wore hugged her curves perfectly. She was beautiful. My eyes followed her every moment for the next fifteen minutes until someone blocked my view.

"Hi." Selena spoke.

"Hey, you look stunning." I complimented as I assessed her outfit.

She was wearing a short, gold colored, sleeveless dress that reached just above her knees.

"Thank you." she whispered shyly making my heart beat wildly.

My eyes soon snapped back to a certain brunette beauty who was maneuvering through the crowd, elegantly.

"Sylvia did an excellent job." Selena spoke and I gazed back in her beautiful brown orbs.

"Indeed." I replied.

"Excuse me for a minute." I excused myself and made my way over to where Sylvia was standing.

She was inspecting the pink roses probably to find some mistake.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and she gasped. In under a second, she pushed me away with so much force that even I was shocked.

Her eyes were wide and stance, defensive. My eyebrows furrowed at her reaction.