15. SPANKING AND BUMPING

"Sylvia, are you ready?" Aless asked from the other side of the door

"Yeah, just give me five more minutes." I replied in a loud voice.

"Alright, I'll be downstairs. Mum and dad had already left." he informed and I heard his footsteps walking away.

I took a deep breath in and looked at the dress that was laid on my bed. It was a navy blue colored dress made of a glittery fabric which had a plunging v neckline and thin shoulder straps to hold the dress up.

My mother designed it especially for me for today's events

My mother designed it especially for me for today's events. Said, she wanted her daughter to shine bright.

I chuckled quietly and slipped the dress on, careful not to mess my styled to perfection bun as Cara called it, and ran a hand to flatten it.

Slipping my feet through the silver strapped heels, I got up and stomped my each of my foot twice to make sure my heels were strapped correctly.

Picking up my small clutch, I checked my makeup in the mirror one last time before pursing my blood red lips and walking out. I was already fifteen minutes late. Aless will kill me.

"I'm done, Aless." I announced as I descended the stairs.

However, my foot stopped mid-air as I was on the last foot of the staircase.

"Aless?" I called looking at him.

"He got a call from Victoria. Had to go so now I'm your ride." he answered instead.

I gulped and looked down before taking the last step, "You don't have to. Henry will drive me." I said dismissing him.

Henry was one of the drivers.

As I passed him, he grabbed me by the forearm and stopped me, "Stop being difficult."

"I am not. I am simply telling you to not wait for me. I'll go by myself. Besides, where is your date?" I questioned looking directly in his eyes.

I could lie to myself and say I wasn't jealous as soon as those words left my mouth.

A muscle in his jaw twitched and his grip tightened, "When will you stop acting like a child?" he gritted out.