6. ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES

Today was the day of the event Adrian asked me to accompany him to.

My wounds have been healed completely and my arm is as good as new. Thanks to zio Paul.

Cara was absolutely enraged when she found out about the little agreement between her brother and I. She said and I quote, 'You both are dumbass bitches.'

As of right now, I was getting ready for this business event. My hair were hanging off my shoulders in their natural waves and my makeup was minimum with a nude lip gloss, mascara and blush.

The color of my dress was pink and it was sleeveless with a plunging neckline and a slit on the side, displaying my right leg

The color of my dress was pink and it was sleeveless with a plunging neckline and a slit on the side, displaying my right leg. The silk material flowed beautifully down my waist and I paired it with nude stilettos.

"You ready?" Aless asked quietly coming inside my closet.

"Yes." I replied.

He was not happy with Adrian or me ever since that restaurant incident took place. He was unusually quiet and serious.

"You look beautiful." he complimented.

I turned around and hugged him taking him by surprise.

"I love you, Aless. Please don't be like this." I mumbled in his chest.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're my only sister, or sibling, for that matter and I cannot see you hurting over a man who's oblivious to the reasons behind your quick agreements to his every demand. Its not entirely his fault but he's twenty five, for fuck's sake, he should know the difference between right and wrong. He's
a fucking genius at his job." he huffed.

I sighed but chose to stay quiet. It was pointless arguing with my only sibling over something useless.

"Come, he's downstairs with mom and dad." Aless pulled away and grabbed my hand leading me down the stairs.

"Keep her safe, Adrian." he said to him in a monotonous tone.

Adrian was dressed in a black tuxedo and his hair were gelled to perfection. His face was freshly shaven giving him an even sharper look than before. All in all, he looked extremely handsome.

"I will." he nodded once at my younger brother.

"I'll see you guys soon. Take care." I hugged mom and dad who, for some reason, looked relaxed today.

I found out that they were invited, too. But since I was going, they decided to take some time out for themselves and go out for a romantic dinner.

"You look stunning, Sylvia." Adrian commented as he opened the passenger side door of his Mercedes for me.

"Thank you." I smiled politely at him and sat inside.

He shut the door and rounded the car before settling himself in and starting the engine.