52. THE WEDDING

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

"Sia

"Sia." He groaned from the other side of the door

I rolled my eyes and opened the door before walking back into the closet.

"Where are you?" He asked in agitation.

"In the closet." I said.

Sia, we-re getting l-" he started to speak but suddenly went quiet.

I glanced over my shoulder and smirked, "Cat got your tongue?"

"Where the fuck is your dress?"

I pointed a finger behind him and he followed my gaze to see the dress wrapped in a plastic bag and hung in the open cupboard.

"You've been in here for the past three hours." He complained.

I finished strapping up my heels and strutted over to him, "It takes time to look this good." I shrugged.

"You're in a fuckin' lingerie, Sia." He deadpanned.

"You love it." I whispered in his ear.

He did not say anything for the next few seconds and when I was about to move away, he grabbed me by the throat and flipped us around. My back collided with the cold surface of the cupboard and I gasped looking up at him.

"Ian, you're going to ruin my makeup and hair." I tried to warn but my voice came out breathless.

"I don't care." He murmured as the tip of his nose trailed slowly down my neck.

He stopped at the juncture between my neck and shoulder and sucked on the spot definitely leaving a hickey.

"Ian." I moaned.

He hummed against my skin and the vibrations from it made my core drench in need.

"I shouldn't have opened the door." I whispered breathlessly as my eyes closed.

His hands traveled down to my waist where he gave it a light squeeze before his fingers hooked around the waistband of my lace panties.

"Definitely." His warm breath caressed my skin.

His tongue darted out and glided down from my chest to my stomach until he was on his knees and his fingers worked to slide my panties down. He lightly nibbled at my clit with his teeth and I would have lost my balance had it not been for his arm around my waist.

His tongue dived in my folds and I moaned while my hands pushed his head closer. The light stubble on his jaw tickled the inside of my thigh and he sucked on my pussy like a starved animal.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath as my stomach churned in anticipation.

I felt his tongue caressing my walls lightly and my mouth fell open in pleasure. The pressure kept building in the pit of my stomach and he inserted his middle finger making me moan loudly.