49. FAMILY REUNION

"Sia, how much longer are you gonna stay in there?" I asked, getting impatient

She knew how much I hated tardiness yet she was taking her sweet time just to piss me off. This woman was infuriating but she was mine.

"Give me a minute." She yelled back from the room.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and checked the doorknob again only to find it locked. Again.

"You said that fifteen minutes ago. It's already seven." I countered.

"Patience, Mr. Knight. Patience." She shouted.

I groaned and ran a hand down my face before rolling the sleeves of my navy blue button down shirt up to my elbows.

Just as I was done folding the other sleeve neatly, the lock clicked open and I spared her a brief glance before bringing my attention back to my sleeve.

My hand froze as my brain registered her presence and my head snapped up quickly that I nearly got a whiplash.

She chuckled at my expressions and closed the door behind her. My eyes traveled from her face down to her dress. She was wearing one of those iridescent dresses and her hair hung on her back in loose curls. The velvet clung to her body in all the right places, accentuating her figure and I nearly had a heart attack because of how fuckin' gorgeous she looked.

 The velvet clung to her body in all the right places, accentuating her figure and I nearly had a heart attack because of how fuckin' gorgeous she looked

"Take a picture." She said rolled her eyes playfully.

"Nah, I'm good. You're engraved in my soul, anyways." I replied.

A slight blush rose up her neck and my gaze went to her perfectly displayed collarbones. I noticed the small diamond pendant clasped around her neck and I smiled recognizing it.

I pulled her closer by the waist and my other hand went to cup her ass when she spoke, "You have an obsession with my butt."

"No shame." I replied and kissed her forehead.

"You look beautiful." I whispered in her ear and she kissed my jaw.

"Thank you, handsome." She whispered back.