SUMMARY

I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spun me around. His hand cupped my chin as he made me look in his eyes.

"So much anger, piccola raggazza." he said as his eyes darted back and forth between mine.

My lips parted as I looked in his grey orbs which he inherited from his father. Sharp, defined jaw and pointy noise with his upper lip thin and bottom, thick.

"I'm not angry at you. Your presence and absence are of little importance to me." I stated and looked away.

"You grew up in my arms, I know you like the back of my hand." he told as his thumb applied pressure on my jaw to tilt my face towards his.

I blinked and looked at him blankly not wanting to give away the fact that I was literally melting in his arms like a puddle.

"You're not worthy of my any emotion or feeling. You're mistaken if you think I care." I stated in a matter of factly tone.

***

Returning home after four years, Sylvia Mancini will encounter a lot more than she has anticipated. Her life's about to take a complete 360 turn and Adrian Knight just so happens to be the reason why.

HEYYYY, THIS IS BOOK TWO IN LOST&FOUND SERIES.

BOOK ONE IS CALLED FIRE AND ICE AND HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE.

CONTAINS:
MATURE CONTENT
STRONG LANGUAGE
GRAPHIC CONTENT
SEXUAL SCENES
VIOLENCE
RAPE
MURDER

LASTLY, THANK YOU FOR CLICKING ON THIS BOOK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

HAVE A GREAT DAY. ♥️