55. I DO (PART TWO)

"Sia

"Sia." I called, coming to stand behind her.

She turned around with a beautiful smile and I was left awestruck for the hundredth time that day. She looked so fuckin' beautiful. Her forest green eyes were twinkling in happiness as she gazed up at me, making my heart bloom with a thousand emotions.

"Hey." She whispered while cupping my jaw.

"Hey, I love you." The words slipped out of my mouth before I could even process them.

She grinned, "I love you more."

"Come now, I want you to meet someone." I said and placed my hand on the small of her back.

She picked her dress up a little and turned to me, "I want to change after this."

"Okay, I'll come with." I replied and took her straight to where dad was standing conversing with a few people.

As soon as Sia saw dad, she walked over to where he was and hugged him, taking him by surprise. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head tenderly.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"No, I'm the happiest." She replied, giddily.

I smiled at dad who was now looking at me, "Sia, he's there." I said and nodded my chin towards the bar where the man was standing with Javier.

"Oh." She mumbled and excused herself from there before walking towards the bar.

"Darius." I addressed him and his head snapped in my direction

"Adrian." He acknowledged with a nod.

"This is my wife, Sylvia Knight." I introduced her.

"Hello." She greeted and he turned, bringing his attention on her.

"Hello, congratulations to both of you. It's so nice to finally meet you. You look absolutely stunning." He greeted back in his thick accent.

"Sia, he's Darius Pantazis. The Greek Don." I told her.

"Oh. I'm sorry we could not meet the last time you were in Italy but thank you so much for being present with us today." She said politely.

"Oh, it's nothing. I wish you both a happy life ahead."

"Thank you. Are you married, too?" Sia questioned, eyeing the ring on his finger.

"Just engaged." He replied, letting out a small smile.

"Oh, you didn't bring her with you?"

"She's a shy one. But, you'll meet her soon at our wedding. It's in three months and you both are invited." He told her.

"We would love to join and I can't wait to meet her!" Sia exclaimed.

He chuckled lightly and nodded his head, "I think, she'll get along with you just fine."