🔞Chapter 3: We Can Do It Anywhere, Sakura 🔞

"I will see you both next month for another follow up session. Though I want you to feel free to call me if you need anything... or have any questions regarding our session. It was lovely to meet the both of you. Have a great afternoon."

"Thank you for your help! We will see you then," Sakura said with a soft smile as she shook the older woman's hand.

Sasuke... well, he remained silent. Observing his lover with a gaze that held promises for the near future. He couldn't wait to have her all to himself. To him... it had been a "long" time since they had engaged in any... strenuous activities.

He was needy...

... and he wanted her; badly.

(The young couple was completely oblivious to the knowing, wide smirk that formed across the blonde woman's cheeks as she watched them walk away.)

.
.
.

"Oh my god Sasuke, that meeting was awful," the pink-haired woman huffed loudly, after shutting the car door behind her. She then threw her head backwards so that it came to a stop against the cushioned seat and proceeded to groan lowly; further showing her annoyance at the situation that they had found themselves in.

Sasuke watched her closely as her small frame began to steadily relax before a soft, pleasant sigh escaped her slightly parted lips. A warm and affection smile pulled at the corner of his own; one that Sakura missed due to having closed her eyes for a moment. He reached over; patting her knee affectionately with the palm of his hand as he turned his head fully towards her. "It wasn't that bad, Sakura."

Her head leisurely rolled to the side, before green became visible behind slightly slanted eyelids. 'She's annoyed,' he thought; allowing his lips to form their signature smirk, which only seemed to spur her irritation further.

"How can you say that, Sasuke!?! You completely embarrassed me in there!" The dark-haired male snorted and rolled his equally dark eyes.

"I was only being honest, Sak. Isn't that what the sessions are for anyway?" He was curious as to what he had actually done to cause her temper to flare up. I mean yes, he had opened his mouth (only on occasion) to spout about some of their more... rambunctious endeavors... but, he didn't think that it was embarrassing. After all, the acts themselves were all done in the name of love; so then... why should his girlfriend be so annoyed with him for sharing? He guessed it was sensitive information... and something that should only be shared between the two of them.

Maybe he actually had messed up this time—

"Whatever," she said as she rolled her eyes and gave him a soured expression. "Can we just talk about this later. I'm getting hungry because we ended up missing lunch. I swear that we were in her office forever."

His thin lips twitched...

... and his heart began to race.

'If she's hungry; maybe we can—'

She had started to reach over, trying to buckle her seatbelt so that they could be on their way, but was halted when Sasuke decided to squeeze her knee; roughly. Sakura turned to her lover; her bright gaze growing slightly dark and unfocused as his large hand began to travel upwards at a steady pace... rubbing circles and massaging the bare flesh beneath his exploring palm.

"You know, beautiful... I'm quite hungry as well...," Sasuke practically purred while licking his thin lips eagerly. His darkening gaze focused on hers as he slowly began to pull her legs apart with his hand (but only slightly) so that he could reach his long, experienced fingers beneath the tight fabric of her shorts. Her inner thigh muscles twitched as he brushed the delicate skin there. Sasuke watched her chest heave as hot pants of desire began to leave her lungs. "... but for something a little... different from food."