🔞 Chapter 26: Heartbreak 🔞

"I'm sure he's fine," Sasuke insisted, while buckling his belt around his hips.

"I'm sure you're right," she whispered with a small sigh as she pulled her bedtime shirt over her head. "So, what's for dinner?"

"Well..."

.
.
.

Somehow, after dinner 'activities' found the couple resting on Sasuke's bed... kissing soundly while his hand rested on a plump breast beneath her tight shirt. When he swiped his thumb across a puckering nipple—

"Fuck, Sasuke! Can we..."

"Again...," he questioned her and then chuckled when she eagerly shook her head yes. "Fine," he whispered, before pulling her on top of him. "But we need to make it a quick one. I have to get you home in about an hour's time."

She smirked before pulling her shirt up and over her head. She leaned forward and kissed the corner of his mouth as she dragged her nails down his front... causing him to hiss in pleasure and his hands to fly up to grasp onto her hips. "It won't take that long, babe."

Sasuke helps Sakura to quickly undress, before pulling his hardened cock free from the restricting fabric of his boxers and pants. His lover began to slowly grind her hips against him, her slick walls enveloping the outside of his length to wet it with her juices. "Don't be a tease, beautiful. We don't have time for that tonight. We have to be quick."

"I know," she huffed while rolling her eyes. "But we have to get it wet first, don't we?" When her sharp nails dug deeply into his lower abdomen, Sasuke thrust his hips upwards in one swift motion as retaliation; pushing the tip of his cock into her heat.

"I suppose you're right, my love."

Satisfied that she would get her way, Sakura slowly eased his girth into her the rest of the way, moaning as his length stretched her inner walls. "So... (pant) fucking good." She didn't move for a moment, simply adjusting, but then... she started out at a leisurely pace, throwing her head back and closing her eyes as she lost herself in the moment with her lover.

"Mmm... yes."

Sasuke watched her for a while; eyes focusing first on her bouncing bosom... then her swaying pink locks that tickled his calves... followed by her delicate fingers splayed wide against his abs... and then the tiny beads of sweat trailing down her neck before he sat up, latching his lips onto her throat while bringing his hands up to support her back. He rocked against her, causing more throaty moans to escape her slightly chapped lips and she lifted her small hands up to slide along his skin before settling on top of his broad shoulders. Sakura sighed when he began to suckle on her clavicle before he moved lower to wrap his lips and tongue on her left breast and nipple.

"Sasuke, oh...," she breathed, her hips rolling. "I need—"

"I know." He reached between them with his left hand and brought his thumb against her clit while his hips increased their pace, only slightly. It was just enough that after a few seconds of him playing with her, she came; her inner walls clinging to him as if her life somehow depended on it... as if gravity itself would somehow leave her and cause her to fly away if she didn't have him to anchor herself onto.

"Shit...," she panted when she leaned up to gaze into his eyes. "You didn't—"

"I'm fine. We're going to be late."

He was about to pull away from her when she pushed him down with her palms against his chest, a soft grunt coming from his lungs as he gazed up at her with slight surprise. It was then that she lifted herself from him, her cum dripping onto the front of his pants as she bent to nip at his earlobe.