🔞 Chapter 8: Heart to Heart 🔞

(For updates on this fic and other things; go to my Twitter page. I post almost daily!)
.
.
.

When he hung up the phone, Sasuke went to turn off his lights, but was stopped suddenly when he heard a very faint knock coming from the other side of his bedroom door. With brows furrowed in confusion, he moved to open it and was stunned when he realized who it was that was standing on the other side; a knowing grin upon the other male's lips. He hasn't seen him for—

"Is that any way to great your favorite person?"

Sasuke swallowed; his mind racing and his heart pounding for some unknown reason. "Itachi..."

.
.
.

"So, I heard from an anonymous source that you and Sakura have still been getting up to no good, little brother. Care to explain yourself...," the older Uchiha questioned him calmly; crossing his arms over his muscular chest in a slightly disapproving manner.

The thin, dark fabric of his t-shirt stretching over his biceps in the process, and his eyes narrowed significantly when Sasuke's face grew tight with anger. The young man's knuckles grew white as he balled his hands into fists. "Damn, that Hyuga and his big mouth...," Sasuke hissed under his breath.

"Don't blame him for your woes, little brother. It's not his fault that you can't keep it in your pants."

Sasuke noticeably flinched, when Itachi gave him a stern, disapproving glare. He couldn't meet his gaze after that and looked away before plopping onto his plush mattress with a loud sigh; his head hanging in both guilt and shame.

"I'm sorry, Nīsan. You shouldn't have come home for this. It's my responsibility and I'm the one who needs to deal with it."

Itachi exhaled slowly; his posture visibly relaxing before he went to sit on the opposite side of his younger sibling. "Look Sasuke, I'm not angry with you... and you don't need to be angry with Neji either. He's just trying to look out for you; both of you. The two of you used to be best friends; what happened?"

Sasuke turned his head and rubbed his eyes with his fingers before leaning forward and placing his  forearms against his thighs. "Honestly, I have no idea. We weren't ever really that close anyway."

Itachi chucked lowly and bumped his brother's shoulder with his own. "Weren't that close, huh? I distinctly remember a time when the two of you got so scared of something that you called for me to come help you, and when I found you... you were huddled in a corner together, hugging each other... and crying. I remember lots and lots of crying."

Sasuke scoffed and bumped his brother back. "I wasn't crying. I was..."

"Weeping...," Itachi offered; a smirk pulling at his thin lips. "Perhaps you can call it sobbing, wailing or maybe even whimpering and sniveling..."

"Okay, okay," Sasuke groaned in both annoyance and embarrassment. "I get it. Can we talk about something else now; anything else. Please."

Itachi playfully ruffled his brother's hair (in a very teasing manner) and looked at his sibling with an inquisitive scrutiny. "Okay, change of subject and back to my original reason for visiting you. Why are you still being so reckless with your... shall we say encounters... Sasuke? Why can't you and Sakura simply have your escapades in your room or somewhere more... private at least? Not out in the open where anyone can see... or hear you for that matter."

"I don't know what to say," Sasuke groaned and scrubbing his hands through his thick, black hair; messing it up slightly in the process. "Honestly, I guess that we don't really think about it. We just, I don't know... do it. It's not like I go out of my way to have sex with her in public or anything. It's just like a 'passion in the moment' sort of thing. Does that make any sort of sense at all, Nīsan?"