four

✧

Luna entered the cafe, immediately catching the attention of the vibrant blonde that everyone seemed to love. Along with the attention of all of their other friends, which wasn't really her intention. She was only there to get some food and then leave but JJ had practically dragged her by the arm over to their table.

"Yo!" JJ loudly yelled. "Have you ever seen her play basketball? Girl's got an arm on her!"

Luna cockily dusted her shoulders off, grinning up at the blonde. "Just call me the next Lebron."

Jordan glanced over at the two, her words from the other night about JJ being hot had replayed in his mind as he spotted their close encounter. For some reason, his jealousy got the best of him and he couldn't help but slip his arm around Luna's waist and kiss her cheek.

"Hey."

"Woah," she giggled, getting caught off-guard by his actions. "Hey, Jordan."

Jordan cleared his throat, sending her a soft smile. "So, look, um—"

"Hold that thought," Luna cut him off. "My favorite Baker just walked in."

Jordan frowned, watching her run over to Liv and practically jump into his sister's arms. But, it's not like he could've said don't go over there and talk to your best friend because he knew that there was no Luna without Liv and vice versa.

"Oh, my favorite girl!" Luna cooed, embracing her in a hug. "I've missed you, we need to hang out."

"Maybe we could," Liv rolled her eyes playfully. "If my brother wasn't spending time in your bedroom."

"Okay, ew, why'd he tell you that?" she grimaced. "It's not at all what it sounds like, okay?"

"I'm just saying..." Liv held her hands up. "Jordan would not stop talking about how he's been in your bedroom. The Luna Ramirez's bedroom. And now that I've embarrassed my brother, I'm gonna go, see you soon, lover."

Liv kissed her friend on the cheek, picking her bag off of the counter, and walked away. While Luna attempted to do the same thing, grabbing her own to-go bag off of the counter but was stopped by a very excited JJ Parker.

"How could you not tell me your uncle was out of town?"

"Who the hell's my uncle?" she questioned.

"Asher's dad!" JJ threw his hands up, walking away. "God does know one talk around here!"

"You can deny it all you want," Asher crept up behind Luna, tugging on her hair like they were children. "But we're related."

"Ow!" she hissed in pain. "Asher, go away! I don't like you!"

As she attempted to walk away, Jordan stopped her. "So...this party, huh?"

"I'm sure it'll be fun," Luna shrugged. "Guess I'll see you there."